Chapter 32 - Revenge

[Kylie's pov]

I've been so deep in my thoughts that I haven't even noticed we arrived at Keegan's hou-, at the pack house.

"C'mon Kylie, we here. Everyone is relieved you back and can't wait to see you" I mentally sigh, I don't know if I'm ready for this.

Pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind, getting out of the vehicle, I walk towards the mansion, I'm not awed by its beauty like the first time I came here.

Oh God, I miss him, the memories of when he first brought me here to meet his family came rushing back.

"Kylie love, oh dear" says Martha rushing to me, crying. She goes to wipe my cheek and then only do I realise I'm crying as well.

"I'm here for you dear, we all are" she kisses my forehead and hugs me tightly. I guess she knows what I'm going through.

As soon as we stepped in the mansion I'm greeted with what I assume is the whole pack. Oh dear lord. A chorus of "Luna" as they bow is filled throughout the room.

They stay like that. Jody knocks my shoulder with his and looks at me expectedly, i mouth "what" he mouths back "you need to bow" and then points with his eyes to the pack, oh!

I bow back and they all stand up straight. "Uhm I have no idea what I'm doing, clearly. Im suppose to be your Luna, but I don't even know how to be a were properly, everything has just been thrown at me one after the other and I'm losing it" I lightly chuckle, they do too.

"You lost your Alpha, and for that I'm completely sorry, I'm sorry that I am what he's left you with. With you I mourn the loss of your Alpha, my mate, and I am broken.

I might have no idea how  to be a Luna or do anything as a werewolf in this situation, but I assure you I'll protect you with my life, I will fight for you with my life and I will avenge your alpha and my mate even if it's the last thing I do, it will be done and I will not rest until we avenge him and each and every pack member who died for this pack in the war against your Alpha's uncle.

I may not be the Luna you all were hoping for but I'm positive I will be the Luna you all need, I'm fighting for my mate, I'm fighting for his and my pack, I'm fighting for those who died for us. So my question to you is, who's with me?" everyone screams, cheers and applauds and 3i hear a choruses of "with you Luna, all the way"

I chat here and there with pack members, I have alot of support from most of the pack members, there are some who have their doubts but I'm sure they'll come around.

I found out that they had the funerals already, including my mates. 20 people died, 50 severely injured, Victor's dead army was burnt.

I've been gone for 5 months, so 4 months I spent with the fat, short bastard.

I need to rest, I'm overwhelmed with emotions, I hurry upstairs with out anyone noticing and when I'm out of sight, i lean against the wall and close my eyes for a few seconds, trying to wrap my head around everything that's been going on.

I look up at the ceiling, "I miss you so so much baby, I need you" hoping he hears me, talking to him as if he could.

And before I know it I'm in tears again. Is this how I'm going to feel the rest of my life, crying everytime I think of one of our few memories?

Feeling empty all the time? Just a shell of the person I use to be? Dammit I feel so useless, so broken, so goddamn emotional all the time.

How am I suppose to help these people, "I need your help baby, really need you right now" I slide down the wall and cover my face with my hands and cry, cry for my mate, cry for the pack members, cry for everything that went downhill, but mostly because of my deceased mate, the pain in my chest consumes me.