Chapter 8 - My First Kiss!

Previously on The ALPHA'S little LUNA

-She wipes her tear away quickly "Uhh nothing I'm just so happy!" she says screaming.

"I'll leave you two to it, I'm going to the kitchen to get something to eat have a seat and chat" she says motioning Keagan and I to a table and runs away quickly.

Im so killing that bitch I mentally scream. What the fuck do I say to this handsome greek god?

[Kylie's pov]

Keagan and I are sitting at the table just next to the window, goddammit I'm so nervous I'm staring out of the windows and continously wiping my hands on my clothing because my palms are so sweaty, agggh!

I have no clue what to say or to do in these kinds of situations damn you Jody! It feels like we've been sitting hours in silence.

"So Kylie, wanna tell me about yourself?" asks a very curious looking Keagan, in his deep sexy voice that spunds like music to my ears. Uhh what do I tell him?

"I'm Kylie Ross. Uhm I'm 18 years old, I just graduated highschool and now I'm studying at the art institution just outside of town.

I moved here three weeks ago, I live in the south side of the forest. I am a only child, but I have brothers.

They are my very close friends but to me they more like older very overprotective brothers, Mama and Papa are the best parents in the world" I say not knowing what else to say.

"What about you?" I ask him, nervously.

"Well I'm Keagan King, I'm 22 years old, Ive lived in this town for as long as I can remember, born and raised.

I graduated highschool four years ago, and I took over the many businesses my father owned. I'm a family person too though I have one hell of a huge family, since my father died I have to take care of the whole family, you know.

Maleeyah is my only sibling" he says lovingly, swoon worthy! "What is your favourite colour? What do you love doing? Your favourite foods?" He then asks immediately.

"I'm sorry about your father. Uhh well, my favourite colour is blue, I love learning new things , reading, painting and I love watching movies and series.

My favourite foods are pastas, like lasagna, mac&cheese those kinda things, I also got a sweet tooth I love chocolate cake and puddings, you'll always find me here in the bakery" I say laughing.

I look up to him and he's already watching me with a drop dead sexxy ass smile! Im blushing, ohhh dear lord please its too hot in here.

Seeing that he isn't saying anything and just watching me, feeling extremely nervous under his intense gaze, "You?" I squeak shyly.

He laughs at this oh my, that is so hot! "I love all kinds of food, I'll eat anything, no favourites, uhh favourite colour is blue as well" he says looking into my eyes ahhh I'm gonna die!

"I love running, and I think I just started loving watching series too." he says as if just realising it, I giggle.

"What about all your tattoos?" I ask him curiously looking at his muscled arms filled with ink, even some peaking from his shirt, on his neck. Hot.

"My dad died and it hurt. I was lost and I needed his strength you know. I went for a tattoo for him,   his date of birth and the date he died. After that first tattoo it bacame an addiction. It helped me cope, it's soothing. Before I knew it I was covered in them. I hope it's not a game changer for you" he says smiling softly.

"Hell no. I think it's hot. My dad has a few and I'm kinda fascinated with it you know"  I tell him smiling. Yeah I've had this weird fascination with tattoos from a young age. I'm definitely getting one some day.