Chapter 31 - Finally Rescued

[Kylie's pov]

I honestly don't know how long I've been here, it could be days, weeks, months even. I've lost all hope of escaping.

Ever since the day Carla left, my days have become routinely miserable. Everyday that ugly, short, fat bastard would come in my room and talk shit and me being the stupid ass I am, I continously talk back and get my ass beat.

But I kind of enjoy it, the pain of his beatings is the only thing that reminds me I'm alive.

Im numb to everything else, I've learn to live with the fact that I'll never get out of here, that I'll never smell fresh air, see my pack, my family, my boys, oh good my mama and papa.

I cry myself to sleep everynight because of the pain that consumes me. I'm never going to see him again, thinking about him hurts, longing for the warmth of his hugs, the sound of his voice, his laugh, oh God I just want to die.

I don't want a future without him, I don't want life if it's not with him, I just don't want to breathe anymore, I want out of this life.

I'm tired, I give up, I hate this, I hate my life right now, I hate how weak I am, I just can't anymore, I can not do this.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, is my door roughly being pushed open, I dont even have to look up to see it's that fat, ugly, stinking bastard.

"Doll, you looking absolutely pathetic, told you I'd break you didn't I? You look awfully broken" he laughs like a maniac.

"Well if it isn't, ole stinky bastard, looking for attention because he has nothing better to do other than torture me to feel better about himself" there goes my verbal diarrhea.

He sneers and pulls me by my now dull hair and throws me across the room. Today I will not fight back, today I will let him beat me and to death hopefully.

He comes storming towards me and kicks the shit out of me. He does not stop and I start coughing up blood.

"What, you not going to fight back today?" he chuckles and grabs my hair again hitting my head repeatedly against the wall.

He then leaves me and takes a step back and just looks at me, I see the wheels turning in his head but for the love of God I can not even begin to think what he's thinking about.

Then he snaps out of his trance and comes storming towards me. He drags me over to the conerner of the room and rips my dress into pieces.

He smirks evily looking at my now exposed chest. My breast on full display. He puts his grimy hands all over me. I know I said I wasn't going to fight today.

I change my mind, if he's planning to do what I think he's about to do then I can't let it happen. I belong to Keagan, that, that belongs to Keagan only.

I try to fight him off but I'm too weak. I loss too much blood. He chuckles loudly as he rips my legs apart, forcing himself between them.

I try to push him away, I try to shut my legs but he's just too strong. I hear his zipper as he looks down at me with a evil glint.

He groans as he pumps himself before he pulls my panties aside. I scream loudly crying and trying to fight him off.

I beg, whoever's listening please don't let him take my innocence. He then runs his hard shaft up and down my slit making me freeze before losing it completely.

I start shouting and crying as I scratch his face and anywhere I can reach. He tries to hold my hands successfully letting go of his dick as he tries to get me to be still.

Just then the door bursts open once again and in storms Carla and she did not come alone behind her angry looking men came storming in.

Those angry men are my boys!! They all look to me and then to the bastard.

"You little bitch" he sneers at Carla, she flinches, this makes Hudson growl loudly, mmmh juicy.

"You brought that foul man's pack here! Into my fucking house, you bitch, you traitor, you fucking brat, I'll kill you, I'll kill all of you fuckers, but you first" he says looking down at me, wrapping his arms around my throat.

Before he can even start putting pressure on me Jody has him by the neck and slams him straight into the wall.

"This is for hurting my little one, for beating her to a pulp and trying to fucking rape her" with that Jody kicks him in the face.

Hudson comes up and gives Jody a look, Jody nods and backs away and then Hudson takes the fat bastards head off clean.

After a few moments of silence, all of them rush towards me, fussing, Carla crying, Jody holding me tightly, apologizing over and over again.

Jody takes off his shirt and covers my body with it. Thank god.

"Get me out of here" I say, my voice scratchy, hoarse from screaming.

Carla's pack members come rushing in and they immediately stop in their tracks when they see the fat bastard.

We all look at them and then they turn to look at us, their facial expression completely blank, after a few moments they start cheering and then simultaneously all bow towards Carla.

While murmuring choruses of "luna" in return she nods her head and they all begin to move out of the room.

Some part of me was hoping that maybe there was some mistake and Keagan, my mate, my love was not dead and he would come and rescue me, so even though I'm happy my boys are here another part of my heart shatters.

The last glimmer of hope vanishes knowing that he really isn't coming back. And my body starts violently shaking and I can't stop sobbing, my tears are endless, my hearts broken, completely broken.

"Come on Kylie, it's going to be okay, hush. Come let's get you out of here, you look like complete utter shit" he says while picking me up bridal style and walks out, everyone follows behind.

We walk out of the mansion to the front yard, everyone follows to the car and then for some reason everyone turns and stop. A few feet away stands Carla and Hudson.

"Luna, we are mates, and I ask for your permission to stay behind a few days to help sort things out before we come and sort out everything back home" Hudson says sadly.

Everyone turns to look at me "Sure Hudson, be safe, take care. I love you, and congrats you two" I say with what I hope is a smile.

They both return it "I love you too little one" Hudson says and they both wave goodbye.

I am so happy for him, I pray their future together are long and happy.

With that we all turn to leave. "How long until we are home?" I asked softly "Half an hour love" says Mason.

I just nod my head and turn to look out of the window. I'm finally going home. Home.

No I'm not going home, he is my home and he's dead and I'll never be home again.

I violently start sobbing again, ohh my baby. Jody immediately stops the car and comes around, opens my door and just starts holding me.

"I'm so so so sorry kylie, I wish I could give you good news, I wish I could bring him back to you, I wish I could take your pain away" Jody says as I continue crying and everyone pats my shoulder not knowing what to say or do.

"We all felt the loss of the bond, it was excruciatingly painful, and we mourn him, our heart aches every single day for him Kylie, I can't imagine what you must be going through" Kyle says softly kissing my cheek and I just continue crying.

We sat there in the middle of the road, silently everyone deep in their own thoughts for a half an hour.

I have to be strong I need to be there for the pack. With that thought "Let's get going, we have alot to do" I say wiping away my tears.

Choruses of "yes Luna" are followed, Jody goes to the drivers seat and we start with our journey back home.