Chapter 38 - The Big Day

[Kylie's pov]

I wake up bubbling with excitement, today is the day I marry the man of my dreams and I can't wait.

Just then in bursts, Maleeyah, Mia, Carla and my cousin Lila.

Oh my God I jump out of bed and rush towards her engulfing her into a bone crushing hug. "Oh my God when did you get here, I've missed you so much" she hugs me back.

"I've missed you too and I got here this morning" oh shit "HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY BITCH" I scream and she smiles "Thank you Kylie, but you know I dont celebrate it" she says sadly.

Her father died in a car accident, 5 years ago on her birthday so she doesn't celebrate it "I know I'm sorry I'm just happy, you turn 18 today, you practically an adult today" she just smiles.

"Come on guys, we need to get her ready" says maleeyah and then I only notice she's holding two large bags.

They they all agree and cheer and being the bossy bitch Lila is she shoves me into the bathroom, when we get into the bathroom she shuts the door and runs my bath water, then she sits on the tub.

"You know I almost fainted when they told me about werewolves, your real parents, God so much has happened and I was so worried about you but damn you doing and handling everything so well" she says smiling.

Phew thank God I don't need to drop that bomb, I'm kinda sad she isn't my blood family but it doesn't matter she'll always be my cousin, my sister.

"You look like you handling it quite well" she smiles "I've always wished they were real anyway" she says shrugging we were really cut from the same cloth, she goes out giving me privacy to do my business.

Once I'm done I leave the bathroom, and immediately I'm being pushed around, my make up being done, my hair being done.

God I hate being the center of attention.

Once they done I turn to look in the mirror but before I can I'm slapped against the head.

"No, wait until we done, completely." Maleeyah says and I roll my eyes.

Mia brings one bag and she says to put it on, I'm a little nervous, I didn't choose my wedding gown and I'm scared it won't fit perfectly like I always pictured my wedding gown would.

Pushing those thoughts away I go to the closet to put the dress on. I call Lila to help me, once we finished I go out of the closet and they all gasp.

"You look beautiful" I blush "You look like a princess" they keep showering me with compliments I go to stand in front of the mirror and I gasp, its absolutely stunning.

Everyone leaves to go get dress, they all are my brides maids so while I wait I take selfies

Everyone leaves to go get dress, they all are my brides maids so while I wait I take selfies. When they ready they all come back in, and they look absolutely gorgeous, I'm so excited. I squeal and start complimenting them