Chapter 16 - Secrets

[Kylie's pov]

It's been two days since I've spoken to keagan, and each hour I'm filled with more sadness, I know I'm feeling this way because of not being with him and finding the comfort I need with him.

I've been a mess, I havent been to school, god I haven't even left the house, I think im in a state of depression.

Maleeyah has come to the house a few times in the last two days, I dont answer the door. Im not in the mood to talk to anyone.

Well I have to get in that mood now though. I have to make myself representable for my family. I gotta get my ass out of my bed and stop sulking, it's almost 2 in the afternoon for gods sake.

I got out of bed done my business, I now look presentable, sitting on my sofa waiting for my family's arrival.

And right on time I hear them pull up. I stay rooted to my seat they are capable of letting themselves in.

I hear them all talking amongst themselves, then I hear cars pulling away. What the fuck? Then the door opens and in walks Jody. Wheres everyone else?

"Hey, everyone went to grab a bite to eat" he says answering my thoughts. "The boys are going to be right back though"

"I know I could've just told you to come, seeing that you live right in this town but I needed everyone.

Im so lost Jody, I'm confused as fuck and I have no idea what to do. Im losing my shit and I'm so fucking hurt" I say crying.

"Werewolves fucking exist! The whole human to wolf shit happens! It happens in fucking real life, to top it all off I'm a fucking 'mate'. I'm one of those werewolves mate Jody." I say frustradedly crying.

Looking over to Jody to see if he thinks I'm crazy, no! He just stands there with a pained expression. So whyyy the fuck aint he booking me into a psycho institution?

"The boys are here, we want to tell you some things and before you get mad, hear us out." Jody says softly, obviously hurting. The boys walk in. They all come hug me and kiss my forehead

"Hear us out, don't get mad, stay calm and have a open mind" says Kyle, always level headed. Im now curious as to what they all have to say.

"Go ahead Jody" says Hudson looking like he wants to run.

"What the fuck? Just spit it out already!" I scream and they all flinch at my tone. What? I'm sure I'm not that loud. Im so fucking mad right now.

"Uhh 5 years ago, when we all were 13, we moved to your town from here, Jacksonville. We are like Keagan, we are werewolves Kylie" Jody mutters.

I think I'm about to have a panic attack. Shit just got real. The ache in my heart is unbearable, they lied to me too! For 5 years? They lied! They are like my brothers and they decieved me.

"Keagan's uncle Victor, his father's younger brother wanted power and to be Alpha" holy shit that means Keagan's a alpha!

That makes me the uhhh luna! This would explain the powerful aura and the dominant side and how his body language demands the respect of all.

"He challenged Alpha Kaden and just before the challenge begun without anyone knowing he poisoned Alpha Kaden, this made him weak and so the challenge was easily won by Victor.

Us being the naughty kids we were we were spying on him when he was spiking Alphas Kadens drink when we finally put two and two together alpha Kaden was already dead, we told Alphas Kadens most trusted soldiers and beta, being our parents they believed us thankfully, we were so distraught not only was the man our Alpha, he was our bestfriends father.

Victor was sentenced to death for treason and murder. He escaped but not before he promised each and everyone of us that he'll be back and that he'll kill us all, challenge and successfully kill the Alpha next in line.

We never saw him after that again but heard rumors about him gathering rogue wolves creating a army.

We were sent to live in your town for safety and most importantly training. Alpha Keagan stayed and was protected and taught the alpha ways by his fathers cousin.

He died a year ago though. Alpha Keagan is now one of the most strongest alphas in the world. For our safety we could never tell anyone about us, our parents were always skeptical about you they never trusted humans, so they made us promise.

We trusted you, we wanted to tell you afy3er the first week of knowing you, and from the moment we met you we felt the need to protect you, I guess being mated to our Alpha played a part in that.

No wonder we kept every single boy away from you for no reason" he says thinking hard about it. Well this certainly puts everything in perspective!

"Maleeyah's your mate!" I scream coming to realization. He chuckles and immediately his face lights up with the brightest smile.

"Yeahh sorry about not telling you and lying to you that day at the bakery, at first we didn't know what to tell you, we were going to when we got home but Maleeyah told us that you were alpha Keagan's mate and then it wasn't our place to tell you anymore" he says looking guilty

"I knew something was up" I say rolling my eyes.

"Thats why you locked yourself up in the room that night!" screams Mason coming to realization speaking up for the first time this evening. I just give him a flat look.

"I'm sorry Kylie, I hope you can forgive us we all are truly sorry" says Jason "We really are and we love you, keeping this from you was the hardest thing we ever had to do" says Jackson.

I honestly get why they kept it from me, and I can't be mad at them but I really am hurt, I feel deceived, they still lied.

I feel my world crumbling. Everything I know or knew just went up in flames.

I feel tears slipping. And then I hear sounds of someone clearing their throat. I turn around and see papa and mama.

I immediately run to them and hold them, I start sobbing I can no longer keep it in. I just let everything out.

"Shh baby don't cry" says mama after a few minutes "Baby tell mommy what's wrong" she says holding me tightly. I turn to the boys they nod all looking guilty and hurt?

I tell mama and papa everything at first they think I'm crazy but then Jody revealed to them his razor blade sharp canines that magically dissappears and reappears from his gums.

They almost have a heart attack. And then their body language drastically changes. Something's up.

Mama starts sobbing. The boys reassure her they will cause no harm, apologizing for lying but nothing works mama keeps crying, papa holds her silently soothing her but nothing calms this woman.

"I can't take this anymore. Mama something is clearly wrong please talk to me. I can'thandle seeing you like this" I say suddenly really fucking worried.

The boys flinc at my hoarse heart broken tone and mama and papa looks at me sadly.

"We have something to tell you" papa says softly as if he's afraid to talk.

My instincts are always damn right! I can read these people like fucking books! Something's definitely wrong.

"Please sit down baby, please listen" mama pleads and I obey sitting down.

"Don't get mad, be calm. Just hear us out" here we go again.