Chapter 11 - Wtf?

Authors note
This chapter takes place friday night, when Kylie gets back from the talk at the lake with Mr Wolf, and it is also in mama's point of view. It will also explain some things
ENJOY!
MWAH
_________________________________________________

[Mama's pov]

We were all sitting in Kylie's lounge, eating our famous homemade pizza made specially for Kylie, but she hasn't even got home yet.

I calm myself, repeating over and over again in my head that she's fine and that she's a big girl and can take care of herself.

My handsome husband, the boys, Maleeyah and I are all talking and lauging for each others silly jokes. We all so caught up in talking to one another that we dont hear Kylie coming in.

I see Jody standing up and going towards Kylie who looks like she's debating with herself when she sees Jody approaching her.

"Little one, we were wondering where you went, but Maleeyah here told us you had an admirer" Jody says to Kylie wiggling his eyebrows.

She gives him a flat look and marches to the rest of the pizza's, grabs two pieces, marches to her room and slams her door shut.

What the fuck has gotten into her? I get up and make my way to the room door when I hear it being locked, I stand there a few minutes.

I eventually decide to turn back to the lounge if she locked the door she doesnt want to talk to anyone.

I get to the lounge, "Whats wrong with Kylie?" Jody asks really worried. "Its probably that time of the month" says Jackson and everyone laughs. I roll my eyes, boys!

We talk for hours more, all waiting for Kylie to come out and greet us a Goodnight, its a thing we do if we all under one roof, no one goes to sleep until everyone says goodnight to each other.

Now we worrying because it's been hours and she's still upset.

Jody being the good friend he is and goes to check up on her. "Kylie, open up please" he says knocking on the door, no answer he tries a few more times still no answer. Now we should definitely worry.

I go to the door and knock, "Kylie get your cute little butt out here right now" I say sternly, still no answer.

Everyone one by one goes and tries to get her to open up, she doesn't and even if she was sleeping she would've heard, shes intentionally ignoring us all, even that sweet girl Maleeyah tried.

Now I'm getting worked up, what could possibly get her this upset.

"Maybe I should call Keagan, he might be able to help and get her to come out" says Maleeyah looking pointedly at the boys.

Before I can even ask who that is and how he could help."That's a great idea!" exclaims Jody. Maleeyah immediately takes out her phone and calls someone then ends the call and says "He'll be here in a sec" and everyone nods.

Uhmmm?

"Who the hell is Keagan and how could he help with getting Kylie to come out of the room?" I ask frustrated.

Just then a knock comes from the front door and Maleeyah hurriedly goes and open up. "Here he is now, he can introduce himself" says Mason shrugging his shoulder.

In walks a handsome young man, with muscles for days, he definitely works out. And alot of tattoos too. Now I'm not one to discriminate or judge a book by it's cover. My husband even has a few himself. Guys filled with ink just give off bad boy vibes and I'm a mother now, Kylie is my baby and she's a good girl.

Maybe her living here on her own isn't such a good idea.

"Heyy everyone, Mr and Mrs Ross" he says nodding at my husband and I.

I give him a questioning look, "Im Keagan, Maleeyah's brother and their friend, and Kylie's uhmmm-" he thinks for a minute "well i3 dont know what we are to be honest, we just went on two dates but I'm in love with her already" he says eyes shining brightly when talking about my Kylie.

He's so damn handsome. No. No. I can't fall for his charms just yet. I narrow my eyes at him.

My husband clears he's throat and I think he's about to say something nice when he says "Harm one strand of hair on her head and I'll kill you, got it son" says my husband and everyone starts laughing while Keagan with a straight face says "Yes sir".

"What are your intentions with my daughter?" I ask and it comes out meaner than I meant it too. Jody gasps. "Damn mama, that's harsh. Give him a chance alright? You know how the guys and I are over Kylie. We won't let any harm come to her. We know him and he's a good guy I swear" Jody says singing Keagans praises.

Jody is even more protective over Kylie than even her father and I are. So this puts me at ease. Somewhat. I clear my throat and nod.

"She came home and went straight to her room, slammed her door and hasn't come out ever since, everyone tried to get her to come out but as you can see she ignored us all, we were hoping you could try" says Jody bowing his head as he finishes, weird.

Keagan goes to her bedroom door and knocks, "Hey kylie, its Keagan would you please come out and talk to me?" he asks. No answer. "Your family wants to talk to you and find out whats gotten you upset, come out and talk to us please?" he pleads.

Still no answer he turns to us after a few minutes "Maybe we should just let her be, she'll come out when she's ready" he says we all nod.

We make our way to the lounge making ourselves comfy talking to one another about anything and everything.

Keagan seems like a great guy, perfect for my Kylie. I know, I know but I didn't let him charm me. He genuinely sounds like a good guy. He's family oriented and he sounds smart. I asked about his tattoos, touchy subject but I guess I get it. 

Poor man, he's father was murdered. He had to take charge of everything. He has the world on his shoulders and he still dropped everything to check on a woman he had two dates with. He speaks so highly of my daughter.

I'm actually proud of my daughter and her good taste in men as well as her judge of character.

We talk for hours more until we all start feeling sleepy. "I got sleeping bags, we could all camp out here in Kylie's lounge and wait until shes ready, she will eventually come out looking for food" Keagan says and everyone laughs.

He's not wrong, she'll definitely come looking for food. We all agree and start making our beds on the floor.

I hope my baby is okay, she can be a tad bit dramatic but it's only because she has a big heart and things that other people would brush off as nothing would normally break her heart.

Sighing, I close my eyes and try to get some sleep, noticing everyone's already fast asleep.