Chapter 26 - Stinging Silver

Previously on The ALPHA'S little LUNA

-Then I see four sets of feet, my mate still holding me but not being able to move and then darkness consumes me.

[Kylie's pov]

I wake up with a ringing sound in my ears, a heavy head, and complete darkness, there's a pain in my chest.

I can't explain it but all I want to do is cry. It's more painful than any heartache I have ever endured.

"Keagan!" I cry out, hoping he is okay. Needing him so badly, I can't feel the connection and I can't get through to him via mindlink and it's driving me crazy.

It's cold and I'm shivering, I try to feel my body with my hands suspecting that I'm naked.

My wrists immediately start burning from the slight movement, like my hand was forcefully put in fire and left there and I start screaming again.

I put my hand back in the position they were.

From the cold concrete under me I'd say I'm laying frikin naked on the cold hard floor and from the Stinging at my ankles, whatever they tied my hands with my ankles are tied with too.

When trying to move a little I find that my hands and feet sting like hell. And by the sounds of it I'm in chains and handcuffs.

Fuck me.

How could we be so stupid. We fell right into his trap! We got captured! What if Keagan isn't okay? What if the pack aren't surviving?

What if Victor gets what he wants? I'm pulled out of my solemn train of thoughts when what sounds like a large metal door on my left side opens, light shining brightly into this dark, empty, windowless room.

The bright light from the outside blinding me, I can only see the silhouette of a big muscled man and next to him, Victor.

"Ahh look who's awake!" he says clapping his hands excitedly, this mother fucker reminds me of mental patients.

"You look ready to escape, you still look so full of hope" he says more to himself confused.

"How can that be? Unless you don't know, I mean you weren't a werewolf for even a full five seconds right, how would you know?" he says menacingly.

"What the fuck are you on about shit face?" I ask  him highly annoyed. He chuckles darkly. And then he looks at me, intensely, his eyes filled with amusement.

He looks too happy. What has he done?

"Baby girl, tell me you don't feel that ache in your heart, that physical pain slowly consuming you?" he says and now that I'm taking note of it I feel it.

Running his hand down my very naked neck and chest, stopping where my heart lies. "That my little pup, is the ache of losing your mate to the after life" he says in a soft but venomous tone.

The wind is knocked out of me. My whole world just turned upside down.

No it cant be, it just can't! We have our whole lives ahead of us, I havent even started my life with him, I just met him!

No no no. The pain in my chest is too much, it feels like it's spreading, I want to cry but I can't, I want to scream but I can't, I can't do anything the pain is too much.

"You feel it don't you? You're in denial but slowly coming to realization, I see your eyes they tell me you losing hope, it's losing that vibrant colour, you dying, you are nothing without your mate, you alive but you wont be living, you breathing but you dead.

And you know what pup?  I killed  him, the last words that left his lips were 'Kylie I'm sorry'.

He ain't coming, you going to rot in here and I'm going to break you.

I'm going to make you wish you never met that bastard. I crushed your heart mentally, next I'm literally, physically going to crush that heart of yours.

I did promise you bitch." he says and all I can do is stare at him, no emotion, no anger, nothing but stare.

Everything he just told me I feel it, I lost hope, I'm alive but I'm not living, I'm breathing but I'm dead.

Half of me is dead. I have no reason to live, I haven't even begun to fight but I give up.

I don't want life if it's not with him. I give up. Someone just take me away put me out of my misery.

He kicks my ribs, it hurts but nothing is as painful than the ache in my heart, he chuckles then leaves me in the dark. Alone.

I haven't known Keagan long, but that doesn't mean it hurts any less, I'll never see his smile again, look into his eyes, enjoy the feel of being in his arms, smell his scent, hear his laugh , hear his voice, I'll never hear him say 'I love you' again.

And it hurts, it just hurts so badly. And with tears in my eyes, in excruciating pain, I close my eyes, letting the darkness consume me.

*****
I wake up and all of the sudden I'm in a beautiful garden, the grass so beautifully green, trees big and tall, flowers blooming, with bright colors, the sky dark blue reminding me of his eyes.

The air smelling so good. But where am I? Why dont I feel the pain? What's happening?

I fell asleep in hell how could I be in such a beautiful place? Is this heaven, did I die?

"Kylie" he whispers as he breathes in my scent, nuzzling the crook of my neck.

How can this be? 

This has to ne some sort of joke. I immediately turn around and my breath hitch. I get lost in his eyes.

After a few minutes I snap out of it."You dead, you died I felt it" I whisper as I reach for his face praying that I'm really with him, I feel his warm skin and I gasp.

I start crying because he's real, I feel him and I hold him tightly, crying.

"Shh baby don't cry, fight for me, don't give up, fight for your parents, fight for the boys, fight for Maleeyah, fight for the pack baby please just fight" he says kissing my forehand.

"I'll see you soon" and with that he dissappears.

"Nooo noooo noooo" I cry and scream. "Come back! Dont leave me, I need you" I say falling to the ground.
*****

I wake up, crying, sweaty and out of breath. It was just a dream.

I'm back in this hell hole.