1. Meet the William's Sisters

The continuous beeping sound from a cellphone alarmed Anastasia from her peaceful sleep

The continuous beeping sound from a cellphone alarmed Anastasia from her peaceful sleep. She groaned in annoyance before quickly curling off from the bed and rushed towards her secret room. Plugging on her Bluetooth, she settled in front of the monitors.

"What did you do this time, Sarah?" She chided quietly over the Bluetooth.

"Ah.. it's a long story. Right now a little helps with the direction please." Sarah begged for help from the other side over the connection.

"Okay, I'm tracking in your location." She informed and her fingers got busy typing over her keyboard. After a minute or two, she finally tracked down her sister's location. "Got it!" Focusing on the monitor, she sighted two black SUV chasing hungrily behind a white Fortuner. Scanning over the monitors, looking for her escape, she caught a traffic point some few distances away from the cars.

"There's a traffic point to your left turning." She guided her. "Gear up faster so that I can stop them."

"Got it."

She watched her sister's car making a sharp turn to the left towards the traffic point and then she quickly rolled onto the other monitors, working on the process of hacking into the traffic function.

"Anna, you ready?"

"Yup!" As soon as the white fortuner crossed the zebra path, she hacked the traffic lights and function the red signal. Soon she watched the two SUV stopped abruptly at the sudden change of traffic and helped the woman to get away from them.

"You're welcome." She smirked.

"Thank you, sister dear."

"Come back safely now, Sarah. Tell me everything tomorrow morning. I'm going back to sleep now." She said over her yawning before hanging up the call.

***

"Good morning, Baby sister." A female voice echoed over Anna's room. Fiona entered inside and drew the curtains wide opened, letting the bright rays of sunlight bloomed all over her room. Anna squeezed her eyes tightly trying to adjust with the light and twisted around the bed.

"Good morning, Fiona." She wished her sister over yawning.

"Sun's up. Come down for breakfast, Anna." Fiona said and she hummed in her sleep.

After freshening up, Anna went downstairs for breakfast. The morning news was buzzing in all corners of the kitchen.

"Good morning Williams'." She cooed and wished her sisters and mother who were having their breakfast. They all snapped towards her and smiled brightly.

"Good morning to you too, little William." Jasmine smiled and wished her back. "Come here dear little sister, sit beside me." Jasmine patted on the empty chair beside her, gesturing Anna to sit. Anna shook her head smilingly and sat beside her sister.