26. The History

As soon as Anna reached home, her sister attended her immediately

As soon as Anna reached home, her sister attended her immediately. She didn't have any choice but tell everything to them about her and Leo and also about the stay in The De Luca's mansion. Girl Talks!

After their talks, Anna excused herself for a shower. Her sisters were still at her room by the time she was done and came out of the shower.

"You all are still here!"

"Why are all the Mafia's grandsons so handsome?" Sarah sighed staring at her laptop screen. "Look at these gentlemen." She turned her laptop towards her sisters.

Anna narrowed her eyes and looked carefully. They were two of them and one of them looked familiar to her.

"I saw one of them today. Who are they?"

"Where did you see one?"

"Remember! I told you about the guy, Leo and I met at the zoo."

"What! Are you sure it's one of them?"

"Yes! The short blondie guy with the dark blue tuxedo." Anna pointed at the picture. "Who exactly are they?"

"They're the grandsons of The Harondale's Don," Sarah answered. "The blondie with a maroon tuxedo is Joshua Carlo Harondale and the other one is Vernon Enzo Harondale. They're the last two heirs of the Harondale empire."

"No wonder why Leo was angry after looking at him!" Anna whispered to herself.

"But I'm surprised that Leo didn't do anything after seeing his enemy. You know, the Harondale and the De Luca has a long-lasting blood war relationship in mafia's history."

"What exactly happened between them?" Jasmine asked.

"It started with a Love war. Yes, Love war. In the early 80s, Harondale and De Luca were allies. They were best buddies but things got complicated when a lady came into their life. Both of them fell in love with the same lady, Liliana Still."

"It's all the Lady's fault!" Jasmine blamed the lady.

"Don't blame someone who has already left the world," Anna said quietly.

"She's dead!" Jasmine exclaimed in shocked.

"How did you know about her death?" Sarah asked.

"Ah—Marcus told me. Liliana was married to him. He was simply sharing his love story that one night." Anna answered.

"So Liliana ended up in the De Luca's family," Fiona concluded.

"And that's where the war started, Reginald Harondale held a grudge from that very moment," Sarah uttered.

"I bet you've gone through a lot of research about their history," Jasmine said.

"Yes, I have."

"By the way, did you find out what De Luca's and Sylvester's are looking in common?" Jasmine asked in an interesting tone.

"Oh about that—I've got some news. They've been looking for a girl who's gone missing fourteen years ago. And I discovered recently that the girl belongs to the Harondale family. If she's still alive, she'll be the only girl alive in their family."