2. Meet the De Luca's Brothers

Anna took the parcel from the table and salute at her mother dramatically before exiting outside

Anna took the parcel from the table and salute at her mother dramatically before exiting outside. Stuffing the parcel inside the delivery box, putting on the helmet, she hopped on her delivery scooter and drive off. After good thirty-five minutes of riding, she reached the noted address and halted in front of the large black painted Iron Gate.

"Who are you? What do you want?" The security on guard asked.

"I'm here to deliver a food parcel."

One of the securities at the gate strolled towards her and started to inquire her. The man was wearing an all-black suit and was carefully checking her. After making sure that she was just a delivery girl, the security let her go inside. "Open the gate." The man said through the voice transmitter and it was responded immediately. The large Iron Gate slowly flew open, revealing a long beautiful asphalt way with huge greenery trees positioned on either side of the road. It was like entering into new dimensions.

"Thank you, Sir." She said courtly and smile to the security before riding in.

Every ordinary girl would be surprised and gawked at the large furnished breathtaking god damn beautiful and historical mansion in front of them but Anna was not one of them if she was surprised she wouldn't show it. Though she is a sweet and lovely girl, she is also a kind of girl who is really hard to feel surprised easily for she knows and has seen how the world is.

She parked her scooter on the smooth cement driveway in front of the house and took out the food parcel out from the box and strolled towards the entrance door with her helmet still putting on. She pressed on the doorbell and waited for some seconds. When there was no response she pressed it again and waited. As she was about to press it for the third time, she heard the door clicked opened, revealing a tall and handsome gentleman. The man looks like he was in his early twenties. He has tan skin which makes him looks very hot and sexy. He has dark hair that was shoved back perfectly. He was wearing a black shirt and royal blue pants that were fit perfectly on his waist with no belts.

"Yes! What do you want?" His deep and manly voice questioned Anna and let his icy blue eyes stared at her.

"Good morning sir, you're delivery is here," Anna replied nonchalantly extending the parcel towards him. "And that's twenty dollars including the delivery charges." She informed with a small smile.

The man didn't say anything instead his blue eyes stares never stopped checking her out. Anna felt a hinge of uneasiness inside her with his stares over her and scowled inwardly.

"Sir!" Anna exclaimed tilting her head trying her best to be polite.

"Alesso!" The man called over his shoulder and soon a man showed up behind him and strolled towards them. Alesso bears the same feature as the man except him was a Blondie and looks a little younger than the man in front of her. She glances back and forth between the men and creased in thought.