27. Unfinished Combat

Anna was busy looking after the reception when suddenly the entrance door flew opened revealing her angry sister, Jasmine

Anna was busy looking after the reception when suddenly the entrance door flew opened revealing her angry sister, Jasmine. She stormed in with heavy steps and place herself at the front table and chairs.

"Someone is really pissed right now!" Anna cooed amusedly taking slow steps towards her.

"I'm going to kill him!—" Jasmine growled out in anger, crossing her arms over her chest. "He cupped on my breast—with both of his hands—in front of everyone," She shrieked. She was really very pissed off. Anna eyes went wide and felt the anger for her sister.

"And who is that ungrateful person?" She demanded.

"Vernon Harondale!" Jasmine spat out as she angrily fist-palmed over the table.

"What!" Anna squealed in surprised yet confused.

"I don't care if he is in the mafia, I'm going to kill that ungrateful bastard."

"What exactly happened?" Anna asked.

"He tripped over me," Jasmine answered quietly.

"Then it was an accident, Jasmine." Anna pointed out.

"I don't care if it was an accident or not, he touched my precious!—" Jasmine was not letting of this go easily, "—I didn't even let any of my exes touch it." She facepalmed and shook her head, whining over in frustration.

"I'm sorry about earlier." A man said from behind.

"You!—" Jasmine pointed at him, sending a dangerous glared like she wants to pull out a gun and shoot at him right now. "How dare you followed me here?" She hissed and demanded.

"I followed you here to give you this," Vernon said expressionless, as he gently threw the purse over the table. "You dropped it earlier." He reasoned.

"Get out of here before I murder you!" She shouted at him.

"Jasmine—calm down," Anna said quietly. "You're not being yourself."

"I know you!" Vernon exclaimed staring at Anna.

Anna looked up at him and crossed her arms over her chest, "No you don't know me, you just saw me once." Anna corrected. Vernon raised an eyebrow at her and chuckled softly. Then he turned his gaze towards Jasmine again.

"I'm really sorry about what happen earlier." Vernon apologised sincerely. And without wasting a second, he turned on his heels. And right on cue, Sofia came out from the kitchen and her eyes followed Vernon's movement. Vernon threw an unimportant glanced at her before exiting out from the restaurant.

"What happened? Who was that gentleman?" Sofia asked as she made her way towards her daughter.

"Vernon Harondale!" Jasmine spat out.

"Harondale!" Sofia whispered exclaimed in alarm to which Anna noticed her.

"Mom, you alright!" Anna furrowed her eyebrows and asked. Sofia quickly masked her emotion and looked at her.