15. The Arguments

After dropping Anna, Roberto rode back home directly

After dropping Anna, Roberto rode back home directly. He parked his car on the cement driveway in front of the entrance and got off from the car. Some of the maids came and took the vegetable bags inside. Two of his bodyguards strolled towards him.

"Where are they?" Roberto asked.

"They are in the basement." One of the men answered.

"Did you inform the Underboss?"

"Not yet, Sir."

"We'll be down there in a minute. Take care of those two bastards." He ordered the men before turning on his heels. Instead of heading to his room, he strolled towards Leo's office. He knew that he would find him there.

"I bet you're late, Leo. They already know." Roberto said as he strolled inside his office. Leo's back was on him, his hands shoved in his black pant and he was staring outside through the window. Leo turned his head towards him and furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked quietly but in a deep voice.

"Come with me!"

Leo gave him a nod and followed his brother behind.

They both went down the basement. Leo stood there expressionless and stared at the two men in front of me. The two men were at a conscious state but they were badly beaten up by his people. One of the men cringed in fear at the sight of him while the other one glared at him.

"Where did you get those Sylvester's bastards?" Leo turned his eyes towards his brother and asked lazily.

"At the Mall. They were after Anna." Roberto answered.

Leo snapped his head and glared at them. He pulled out his gun from his waistband and strolled dangerously towards them and Roberto followed suit.

"Why were you both after the girl?" He growled. He waited for some seconds but didn't receive any response from them. "Answer me!" He growled louder.

"To fuck her." The other man sneered glaring up at him. Without wasting a second, Leo put a hole right through his forehead.

"You!" Leo pointed drifting his gun towards the man. "Answer me or I'll let you join your fellow mate." He said gesturing towards the dead body.

"Please don't kill me, I'll tell you." The man begged for his life as he cowered in fear. "The boss ordered us to bring the girl to him."

"Why?"

"I don't know." Leo pressed the gun on the forehead and urged him to tell the truth. "I'm telling the truth. I don't know why the boss ordered us to bring her to him." he cried out in a hurry. "We were just following orders." he cried in terror.

Leo sighed deeply but annoyed. "I believe you," He said before pulling the trigger. "Take care of these bodies." He commanded two of his men and turned towards the exit.