4.Little Girl

Anna retreated back to the reception where her sister Jasmine was waiting eagerly for her

Anna retreated back to the reception where her sister Jasmine was waiting eagerly for her. She ignored her sister and attempt to get inside the kitchen but was ceased when Jasmine pulled her back by her arms.

"Where are you going, Anna?" Jasmine turned her around so that she could face her. "You're blushing!" She squealed when she noticed her little sister's chubby cheeks turning pale pink.

"No, I'm not." Anna snapped and looked away from her.

"Finally, she learned how to blush. Thanks to that handsome stranger." Jasmine said animatedly. "Tell me, did you feel butterflies in your stomach? Did your heartbeat skip when he caught you? Did you feel discomfort inside?"

"No, No, No." Anna lied. "And I don't know what you're talking about."

"C' mon, little sister, admit it that you felt it. It will be our little secret."

"I would love to admit it but sadly I didn't feel anything." She said with a sarcastic tone.

"Stoneheart! But it's going to melt soon. And when it does, I'm always here to listen." Jasmine cooed and winked amusedly at her little sister. Anna simply rolled her eyes over and dashed into the kitchen and never came out.

After the meal, the four of them stood from their place and strolled towards the reception. Leo asked for the bill and Jasmine handed him the bill card. Alesso kept glancing back at the kitchen door and Jasmine took notice of him.

"Looking for someone, sir!"

"Do you know where Anna is?"

"Why? Are you close with her?"

"Nah! I just wanted to say bye to her before leaving."

"My little sister is too shy to come out now," Jasmine said as she threw an amused glanced towards Leo.

"You're Anna's sister!" Alesso exclaimed and Jasmine nodded her head in response. "Hi, I'm Alesso. These are my brothers Leo, Rob and Nic."

"Hello, I'm Jasmine. Nice meeting you all."

"Never seen any of you around, newcomers!" she exclaimed jerking her eyebrows.

"Yes, arrive this morning." Roberto smiled and reply back. Leo extended his card forward to pay the bill, but Jasmine, instead of taking the card from him, she looks back over her shoulder and called out to Anna.

"Anna, I need your help now."

After a second or two, Anna came out from the kitchen and her eyes directly landed on the four brothers.

"Anna, can you please look over their bill. I need to go to the washroom." Jasmine cooed in a teasing tone before dancing out from the place.

Leo extended his card forward again to pay the bill; Anna took the card from him, never looking up to him.