8. Never Ending Fighting

Leo couldn't stop thinking about the incident happened earlier, about Anna

Leo couldn't stop thinking about the incident happened earlier, about Anna. His hand absentmindedly ran over his lips as he thought about the softness of her lips. Alesso and Roberto strolled inside the common hall and saw their brother leaning against the couch, smiling to himself. Alesso quickly took out his phone to take his picture but the sound of the camera clicking broke Leo from his reverie and made him snapped his head towards his brothers. Alesso gulped as he saw Leo glaring at him through his phone screen, he didn't know that Leo has already noticed him.

"Alesso, give me your phone," Leo demanded, extending his hand towards him.

"I swear I didn't click your picture. I was taking a selfie. You know it's high time for me to change my profile picture." Roberto couldn't help but snort at his brother's stupid lie. Alesso knew that if he gives his phone to Leo, he will probably crash it under his feet. Leo had already damaged four of his phones when he was caught clicking funny pictures and videos of him. Alesso gave a pleasing looked at Roberto, gesturing him to save his precious cellphone from Leo.

"He's telling the truth. He was taking selfies of his ugly ass." Roberto came to the rescued but didn't miss the chance to tease him. He strolled towards Leo and sat beside him on the couch.

"I'm not ugly. I'm the most handsome among all of us, that's what momma says." Alesso defended as he joined his brothers on the couch opposite to them.

"Momma said that just to make you happy. If she tells you the truth, you would cry a river over your looks." Leo teased as he shuffled himself on the couch. Roberto burst out laughing and at the same time, Nicolo who just strolled in, came laughing after he heard his brother's word through the hallway. He came front on Alesso and laughed throatily over his face. Alesso attempted to headlock him but Nicolo dodged away and move to his side.

"You're dead if I catch you this time!" Alesso shouted as he started to chase after Nicolo.

Leo chuckled heavily while Roberto laughed watching at the live version of tom and jerry in front of them. After a minute of chasing, Alesso gave up.

"I'll deal with you later, little one." He straightened up in his position. "—right now, I have an interesting topic to deal with Leo." He retreated back to his former place and Leo raised an eyebrow at him.

"What do you wanna talk about?" Leo asked.

"About Anna!" Alesso raised a teasing brow and smirked at him. Nicolo, who was the only one standing, came around silently and settled on the couch beside Alesso.

"What about her?" Leo asked nonchalantly raising his brows.

"Don't try to act cool. You kissed her in front of everyone."

"You did what!" Nicolo exclaimed in shocked.

"I only did that to shut her up."

"Are you sure it is not loved at first sight?" Roberto narrowed his eyes at Leo and smirked amusedly. Leo rolled his eyes over and kept silent.