9. Vendetta

After ten minutes, the match was still on

After ten minutes, the match was still on. The match was very competitive. Though it was just a friendly match, they were playing like as their lives depend on it. The scores were 21(sisters)- 23(brothers). Nicolo was very strict with the rules like he was really doing a referee job in National Basketball championship. There was a last-minute left for the match to get over and the sisters were two points behind. All of them were depending on Anna for her three-pointers at the end minute.

Daniel had the ball and was dribbling forward but Jasmine came on defence and tried to snatch the ball from him.

"No Jassie, you're not gonna get the ball this time." He said cheekily as he dribbled the ball side to side trying to get past through her.

"Daniel!"Jasmine called him with the most longing in her voice making his attention distracted from the game and furrowed his eyebrows at her, still dribbling the ball.

"I'm Pregnant!" She lied.

"What!" And yes, Daniel always being the sweetest BFF, believed her immediately. Jasmine being the clever one, took the opportunity of his shocked state and grabbed the ball from him and ran past by him, dribbling the ball but soon Alesso came to the defence.

"Ciao, Bella!" He attempted for the ball but Jasmine quickly passed it to Sarah to which Sarah gripped it between her hands firmly and dribbled forwards towards the goal. But she was trapped between when Roberto and Daniel double defence her.

"Sarah!" Anna shouted from behind from the middle court and gestured her to pass the ball at her since she was open. Sarah passed the ball at her, as soon as she firmly gripped the ball between her hands, she hold on the position to shoot the ball.

"That's impossible!"

"Not for her!"

"Do it, Anna!"

"There you go, Anna!"

The crowd started to shout while Anna focused on the goal and throw the ball in the air towards the goal. It was a perfect silent shot. Everyone watched Anna in complete astonishment. Nicolo, who was the first one to recover from this amazement, whistle the last blow and end the match. The sisters won with the scores of 24-23.

"Anna, that was areally beautiful shot!" Alesso came running towards her and complimented her in full wonderment.

"Dang! These sisters are really a badass." Roberto smiled. "Excellent shot, Anna." He showed her the sign of thumps up.

"That was just wow," Nicolo couldn't help himself from hugging her, Anna was shocked for a moment but then she decided not to upset him by pushing him away.

"Thank you, Nicolo." She said awkwardly patting twice on his back.

"Nicolo, rilasciala adesso," Leo said lowly and immediately Nicolo pulled away from her. Anna didn't understand what Leo said to him but she guessed it.