34. The Unsaid Goodbye

Anna quickly tracked the location and to her surprise, the tracked location was found to be the exact location that she tracked for finding Sarah's boss

Anna quickly tracked the location and to her surprise, the tracked location was found to be the exact location that she tracked for finding Sarah's boss. She got off from the car and look around.

"So this belongs to the Sylvester." She gritted out. "Sarah, you're going to be surprised."

There's no security at all unlike what Sarah told. She got inside the abandoned building and search around. She saw the CCTV being fixed at every corner of the building floor.

"Where is Jasmine?" she demanded. She knew that she's been watched.

"Anna!" she heard Jasmine's voice coming out from one corner door. Without wasting a second, she dashed towards that door. She saw Jasmine being tied up to a chair in the middle of the room.

"Jasmine!" she cried and run towards her.

"Anna! You shouldn't be here. They want you dead. Run away now!" Jasmine warned her in a hurry.

"I don't care. I'm here to save you." Anna said as she unties the ropes.

"Oh—I knew you will find your way here." An unfamiliar voice said from behind. Anna carefully held on the safety of the gun and turned around to face that man. "Aww—you look just like your mother, those beautiful eyes, long black hair and milky skin, Gorgeous!" the man said as he stepped into the light.

"Rafael Sylvester!" Anna exclaimed. "What do you want from me?"

"I don't want anything from you. I just wanted to see the girl who went missing fourteen years ago. And I'm so lucky to have finally met you, my love." Rafael fake squealed and raised his eyebrows. "You are as beautiful as your mother, Jocylene."

"Stop your nonsense, now that I'm here let her go," Anna demanded as she glared at him.

"Not so soon, my dear. You know your sister—oh sorry, she's not your sister anymore, am I right, Anastasia!" Rafael grinned devilishly. "Jasmine has a good body, she might just be a very good deal in my business."

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" Anna warned dangerously.

"Tie her down!"

His men charged towards Anna but Anna didn't give up easily, she fought them back, each and every one of his men.

"Stop!" Rafael shouted and caught Anna's attention. He pointed the gun at the back of Jasmine's head. "Fools! Can't even take down a mere girl!" he chided angrily at his men and then turned towards Anna, "I see that Anita had trained you very well." He said. "Now, be a good girl or your sister dies." And he gestured his men to tie her up.

Anna didn't have any choice but to give in. His men tied her to the chair and placed her beside Jasmine. Jasmine looked at her in dreadful look.

"Don't worry, we'll get out of here soon." Anna has a plan nobody knows about.