7. The Unexpected First Kiss

The two men who Marco has sent to bring Jasmine to him grabbed Jasmine by her wrist and dragged her along with them

The two men who Marco has sent to bring Jasmine to him grabbed Jasmine by her wrist and dragged her along with them. Anna who was beside her sister took notice of that and pulled Jasmine, releasing her from their hold. The two men snapped their heads and glared at her. One man attempt again to take Jasmine but she dodged back and threw a hard punch on his face. The man loses balance and fell on the floor. He pressed his hand on his face and groaned in pain. The other men pulled out a gun from his waistband and pointed right at Jasmine. Jasmine stood there frozen with her hands lifted on either side of her head as a surrender. The loud music disappeared and all crowed stood deadly silent.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Jasmine asked hurriedly while Anna carefully took the glass of wine from the table beside her. The men didn't seem to notice her slight movement.

"Hey, you!" Anna turned his attention to her and quickly splashed the water on his face and took him by surprise. She kicked his hand and threw the gun away at one corner and punched him down. Soon there were more men in black towering at them. Sarah, on noticing the ruckus abandoned her position and jumped over the counter table to help her sisters.

"Both of you are going to make me lose my part-time." Sarah chided playfully as she fought.

"What do these people even want?" Jasmine scowled kicking down a man.

"Whoever these men are, I bet they belong to one of the double standards," Sarah said still fighting her best to put the men down.

"Katie!" Both Anna and Jasmine echoed.

"Damn it, I'm going to kill that bitch!" Jasmine gritted out.

"Anna use your hand tactic thing! The one you always use over me." Daniel shouted as he struggled fighting man to man.

One man came towering at Anna and caught her off guard. He threw a punch at her making her swapped her head to her sides. She licked the blood coming out from corner lips and without wasting a second she charged toward him. When he was about to punch her for the second go, she quickly swapped his hand away to his sides and hit on the crook of his neck with her palm making the man fell unconscious.

"That's what I'm talking about!"

Then Anna continues to use her hand tactic to every man who came storming towards her.

"Stop or I'll shoot him!" One of the men shouted grabbing Daniel around his shoulder with a gun pointed on his temple. The sisters went wide opened and they immediately stopped fighting.

"Put your gun down or I'll make a permanent hole in your head." Alesso appeared out of nowhere and placed the gun on the man's backhead, the one who was pointing a gun at Daniel.

Anna looked past Alesso and saw Leo and Roberto coming towards her. Leo's hands were shoved in either side of his black formal pant as he made his way in the arena. He glanced around and saw three men being beaten down and lying unconscious on the ground.