29. Gift Selection

Leo and Roberto threw glances towards Alesso to which he nodded at them carefully

"They have my only daughter—the Sylvester's. And if I don't do what they say, they'll kill her." Marco reasoned for his action.

"They'll have her killed anyway. Do you really trust the Sylvesters?" Roberto spat out.

Marco ignored his words and gestured the strippers to take away their guns. The strippers searched them and took their guns away. They were now unarmed.

"You're going to regret what you're doing right now," Leo warned lowly but calmly.

"I don't care. All that matters is my daughter's life. Forgive me, boys."

"You know it's never too late, we can save your daughter together," Alesso said trying to buy some time before anything worse happens.

"It's already too late," Marco growled. "And if I don't hand you over to them before the time, they'll kill my daughter. All I'm asking is for your little co-operation." Soon Sylvester's men came out from the other side with guns in their hands.

"So this is where you were hiding them." Roberto scowled.

One of the men triggered his gun above, "Everyone, get out of here." All the people including the other strippers rushed down in fear.

"There's no need for making such nuisance," Marco shouted and scolded the man who shot the bullet. The man didn't listen and shot another bullet at the ceiling. Marco clenched his eyes tightly and sighed heavily in aggression. "I did what you asked me to. Now give me my daughter."

"Until these three bastards are handed over to the Don, you won't have your daughter yet." The man sneered near his face.

"I did my work. Handing them to your boss is your duty, I want my daughter." Marco shouted at his face.

"One more word from you and I'll order my men to kill your daughter and you'll be the cause of her death." The man warned him dangerously. Then he turned towards the three brothers and pointed his gun at them. "Target one and get two free but it would have been better if there were four of you. I wonder what kind of hell will go through in De Luca's if they find out that all they're sons have been killed at once." The man mocked as he prodded the gun on Leo's chest and laughed out loud together with his men. Leo was controlling his best not to put the gun into his mouth and pull the trigger right away but he knows it would be a mistake. He's waiting for the right time. Leo simply wore a calm expression and looked straight at the man.

***

Sarah creased her brows in confusion as she stared at the people rushing down the stairs in a hurry. All the people wearing the same fearful expression. Due to loud music, the people downstairs didn't hear the bullet shot. Some people from downstairs took notice of the people rushing out and stared in confusion. Sarah strolled forwards and held on one of the strippers arms who came running down towards her.