Dinner

Josephine's POV

I feel a little overdressed when I see Jen talking to what I assume is a waiter. She's wearing plain jeans and a plain sweater. She beckons me over but quickly goes back to talking to the waiter as I walk over to her.

When I see Anna I feel relieved, she's also wearing a dress. It's simple and black, nothing fancy but she looks stunning as usual. She smiles at me and we talk for a few moments before we sit down at the table.

"Hero just messaged me saying that he will be down in a few minutes, he lost track of time." She looks up from our phone to tell her. I already knew that Jen would be on her phone for the majority of the dinner. She had loads of stuff to work out still about the movie, with the new cast coming tomorrow things would be hectic. Tonight really would be the last peaceful night.

Jen and Anna start talking about each others family's and there own children, I take my phone out of my bag and scroll through Twitter to save some time. I feel someone's presence stood beside me, I look up excited to get food finally.

Instead I'm face to face with Hero. I feel my stomach drop. My throat goes dry and I don't know what to say, I don't think I can say anything. He looks down at me for a split second before sitting down beside Jen. In front of me.

He's wearing a white shirt and black stripped joggers that have white lines down the side. I've seen him wear that same outfit thousands of times, it's one of his favourites. But seeing him wearing it after so long makes me acknowledge the way the arms of the shirt cling to his much larger now biceps. He looks well worked out now, his chest looks larger and his shoulders are slightly broader. He's defiantly gone up a few sizes.

I tear my eyes off him and look down at the table. Jen and Anna great Hero and he smiles back at them with warm words of welcome. I look up at him again and he looks at me and nods as if to say hi. I don't reply back. I sigh and Anna notices, she nudges into me.

"Come on guys, everyone seems so glum. We should all be excited for what's to come." I knew that she was right. It seems like Hero did to because I saw him smile and straighten his back against his chair.

"Yeah, you're right." He says while grabbing a menu.

"Josephine already ordered for you." Anna quickly pipes up. I can feel my face turning red with embarrassment.

Jen adds onto this lie, "We couldn't remembered what type of chicken you liked." She says cocking her head back to the kitchen.

"Oh." He breaths before looking at me. "Thanks." He mumbles clearly uncomfortable. I want to spill that they are both lying and I couldn't care less about what he ordered but I'm too scared to speak to him.

I don't want Anna to be interfering with me and Hero. We need to keep things professional, we both know this and the way that we are acting right now isn't even close. He's barley done anything, it's me that's holding a grudge against him for something he hasn't even done. I can't ignore him forever.

"When's the rest of the cast coming?" I already knew this but I needed to try and make an effort. Jen answers for me without looking up from her phone. "Darren, Joseph and Candice will be coming tomorrow. The rest will be coming over the rest of this week since they aren't that needed right now."

I nod and take a sip of the water to try and get rid off the dryness in my throat.

"Are we going out any where tomorrow?" Hero asks looking at Anna, he wasn't that close to Jen so he mostly just asked Anna whenever he had a question.

"No, we are just going to stay in and get to know the others. Is that okay with you two?" Anna gestures between me and him.

Hero's POV

I keep my eyes on Anna so that I don't accidentally make eye contact with Josephine. I don't want to look at the person who betrayed and left me when I needed them. I can't look at her without feeling disgusted, I never expected things to turn out like this.

"How's life been, Hero?" A small Australian voice stands out from the rest in the buzz of the restaurant. I'm surprised that she spoken directly to me since she was having the same problem at making eye contact as me.

"It's been pretty good thank you." I tell her the truth. "What about you?" I ask her to not seem rude. She takes a second to reply.

"Good to hear, Ive been good too." She smiles softly. The awkward silence quickly takes over the table again.

Me and Josephine sit in silence for around an hour before Jen and Anna stop there conversation to go there separate ways back to there room. I took one last glance at Josephine before she took a separate elevator to me. My phone pinged letting me know that I had a message.

It was from Rachel, my girlfriend. I read the message and she was asking to call. I hadn't even done anything to feel guilty of. I have spoken two sentences if that to Josephine.

I reply back to her saying that I'm tired so it will have to be quick. I rush up to my room, I rake my fingers through my hair before ringing Rachel. She picks up almost instantly and when she smiles at me and says hi baby I return the smile and say hi back.

She rants to me about how some girl at her nail salon was rude so she kicked her out. She seemed to be dramatic but when I told her that she just cut me off. Not once did she ask how my day was, I felt like she had just rang me to tell me about her oh so stressful day.

It's getting late now and i want to be awake early to meet the others so once we both say our goodbyes and hang up on one another I search through my suitcase to try and find a comfortable hoodie to sleep in. I find one of Rachel's sweaters she must have put in before I left.

I chuckle and throw it onto my bed so I can sleep with it later on.