Cameras

Josephine's POV

"Okay, what is your problem?" Hero slams his hand down on the desk. I've been able to avoid him most of the day as we was doing our own separate scenes but now that it's lunch I've been unable to. I've seen inanna glaring at me since we got here. I can not wait until Friday, that's the day we are filming the Molly and Tessa fight scene. I wonder if inanna knows I saw, that could be why I'm getting death stares from her wherever I go. "What is my problem?" I grab his hand and push it off the table.

"Maybe that you fucking kissed that bitch!" I say much louder than I was planning. Before I could even realise what I was doing my finger was pointing at the bitch with the wide eyes. Her mouth is wide open now along with everyone else gathered around the table. I hear a few gasps and shocked faces from the tables around us. I see hero's eyes flash with panic. "She came onto me, Josephine. I swear. I wouldn't do that to you!" He argues back with me, for a second I can see the pain in his eyes but I'm too focused on the anger building up inside of me.

"Okay guys maybe you two should go sort this out...somewhere not in public?" Anna's voice picks up and when I look over at her I see inanna talking to Matthew, he isn't even looking at her. His eyes are hung low on the table and she looks like she's begging him for his forgiveness or maybe attention. I get up from my seat and storm out of the restaurant. I can hear some of the directors talk about me as I leave. I feel humiliated, I don't know what's worse. Me doing that in front of everyone or having to be near the man, no boy that caused all of this.

I hear hero's heavy footsteps behind me. It's dark out now and no one else is on the street, the lights above me flicker every now and again. Dimly illuminate the street. "Jo wait!" I hear hero panting feet away from me. I ignore him and make it a few more meters away from me before he grabs my arm. I try too pull out of his grip but he's too strong for me. "Get the fuck off of me!" I shout at him. I want away from him, looking at him disgusts me. I'm aware that I'm being childish but I do the only thing I can think of right now.

"Stranger danger!" I scream at the top of my lungs, loud enough that my throat burns. "Stranger da-" hero's hand clamps on my mouth and I continue to try and scream through his hand. Muffled noises escape through his fingers. "Jo stop." He ways while removing his hand. I gasp for air and glare at him. "What the fuck do you want hero?" I feel defeated and like I've already given up but I'm being dragged along. His shoulders slump and he becomes smaller.

"It isn't what it looks like. You walked in at a bad time an-" I raise my hand to shut him up and interrupt him. "It isn't what it looks like? So it wasn't you cheating on me with fucking inanna?" I say sarcastically and watch as he shakes his head. "She came onto me but I pushed her off almost instantly." He tries to compromise but I'm not having any of it. "Almost? So there was a bit that you was into it." I take a step forward getting ready to leave again.

"No! Of course not." His voice is loud at my accusation and he almost sounds offended. "I was in shock for a few seconds but I didn't kiss her back and I pushed her off as soon as i realised what was happening. She fell onto the floor actually." His head drops and he's looking down at the ground. I smirk at the thought of her getting rejected and falling onto the floor. That would be pretty embarrassing. When I see his head lifting again I frown again. His eyes meet mine and this time I don't look away. I want to see his reaction to my next words. 

"I don't believe you." I try my hardest to hold up my front and not break down in front of him, despite how much I want to right now. Unlike me he doesn't try to hide his hurt, I can see it etched onto his face and in his watery eyes. When he speaks his voice cracks every now and again. "You really think I would cheat on you?" His voice is lowered and he looks more upset than I expected him too. He is an actor after all.

"Don't you dare." I feel my anger start to come again. "You did this, not me. You don't have the fucking right to ask me that!" My voice finally gives way and I fucking hate that it made me seem weak. "I know, I know. I fucked up." He takes a step backwards and part of me is expecting him to give up and walk away but he doesn't.

"I don't want to talk to you anymore, we are over Hero." I try to hold back the tears that are pricking the back of my eyes. His mouth drops and shuts repeatedly and he takes another step back. I walk away and don't turn back around until a few seconds later when he shouts my name. "There might be security cameras there. If there is please can we stay together, I'm begging you jo." I turn around and say nothing, I just nod.

I really hope that there is security, I want to stay with him and him to be loyal but at the same time I dont want to have been wrong this entire time.