Plans

Hero's POV

"They would be coming this week. I've already had time off so I wouldn't be able to get distracted but if I didn't go to cast dinners then I could spend time with them for an hour or two before I head back to the trailer to sleep." As I'm telling her my plan I see her face drop. "You can come with me if you want." As soon as I say that I see her eyes light up and her face lift again. She nods and doesn't say a word.

"I think that they will all love you." I assure her. I know that they will but I'm hoping that no one likes her too much, Josephine is gorgeous and my friends know that. They always tease me for it but if they are face to face with her will things be different? Will one of my friends grab the attention of jo? I try to ignore my nerves. I don't want to ruin this. Although I have many worries I can't let them show right now, I can't fuck up what me and Josephine have. I lift my arm and place it on the back of her chair but at the same time pulling her into me.

She rests her head on my chest and runs her fingers along my forearm. She sighs and buries her face further into me. I drag my fingers through her hair and she sighs in satisfaction. I almost forget that we have to order because someone will be coming to take our menu in a few minutes. "Do you want the usual?" I ask her, I remember her normal chicken nuggets and chips that she used to get everytime that we came here. She nods while smiling at me.

"You remembered." Her voice is small and she's smiling from ear to ear. "Yep." I mumble before kissing her. A few seconds pass by and I'm stroking the back of her hand, a waiter comes over and asks what we would like to order. I tell her mine and Josephine's order and we go back to talking about the arrangements for my friends when they come to Atlanta. "You're in a good mood today." She says sitting up when she sees the waiter walking over with our food. "Hm?"

"Two chicken nuggets and chips?" The woman asks we both nod and she places the two plates on the table. "Thank you." I say as she leaves to tend the other customers. "I want to take you on a date some day." Josephine speaks while shoving her mouth full of chips. I glance over at her, "You already took me out for my birthday." I tell her, I prefer taking her out than her taking me out. She's done so much for me emotionally that i feel like is the least I can do to thank her.

"Please Hero, even if it's just to some fancy restaurant." She pleads with me while doing over dramatic puppy eyes, I try to take my eyes off her so I don't let her awful attempt at making me guilty work. I roll my eyes and give in, there is no use in trying to put up a fight with her since I know I will loose anyway. She continues eating her food and I can't help but keep getting distracted by the two girls looking over at us. Everytime I look back at them they tear there eyes of us. "I think that we should go as soon as you've eaten." I tell Jo.

"Why? You haven't even eaten any of your food yet." Her brows are knitted together and she looks confused. "I'm not really hungry and I want to just get back to set and watch a movie with you or something." I lie to her. She smiles and pushes away her almost empty plate, "Lets go then." She jumps up from her seat. I don't want to worry her about having potential fans seeing us together in a very couple like manner. She grabs my hand again and walks much faster than how she was on her way here. "What movie are we watching?" She looks up at me for a split second.

"I don't know, you decide." She nods and looks like he's deep in thought. I use my free hand to take my phone out of my back pocket and check the tags on my Instagram page. I feel a wave of relief rush over me when there isn't any new photos of me and jo been posted. I'm probably overthinking this whole thing, they could have just been random people who found us weird for being so couple like in public. I draw it out as that and push the worries to the back of my mind.

When we get back to her trailer she pulls me onto her bed and crawls onto my lap. Part of me is hoping that she doesn't actually want to watch a movie and that it leads to other things but I also want to hold her close and be a normal couple for the few hours a week that we get out of the public and judging eye. She's put on some movie about a kid who was born with medical conditions that made his face different from others, if I remember correctly it was called wonder. She put up a fight when she wanted to watch the vampire diaries but eventually gave up and chose another movie.

I hold her close to me with my arm around her waist, I'm slowly falling asleep but every now and again she would gasp or saw "aww" which would bring me back to consciousness and quite frankly scare the shit out of me. "I thought there was going to be a sad ending" she told me twenty minutes later once the rolling credits come onto the screen. "Can we watch the vampire diaries now?" She asks me, I'm too tired to argue with her. "Sure, but I'm going to sleep now. Don't go to sleep too late because we have an early shoot tomorrow." I tell her as I kiss the top of her head. She nods and focuses her eyes on the lot up screen that's showing someone's head getting ripped off.