Messages

Josephine's POV

"Josephine look more upset! Hero stare at  her for just a little longer!" We are ordered around as we film a short scene, the first scene of me and Hero both in it. It's just a few second shot of us in school, both walking down the corridor. Me alone and him with his small gang of tattooed troublemakers as Tessa would call them. All of them stare at me slyly while Hero looks at me longingly. It's good to be back on set with Hero again but since it's a all together group scene that means that Inanna is here too and the way that she is glaring at me seems way too real to just be innocent acting.

We re do the same scene over and over again until someone finally gives us a shout letting us know that we can finally relax for a while. While looking back at Inanna I remember that I have a one on one scene with her tonight and I swallow back the vile that's gathering in my throat.

She flicks her long black hair with the fake pink tips over her shoulder and walks over to Sam who's talking to Swen. I drag my eyes off the small crowd when Hero comes over to me and we both sneak off set for a few minutes before shoots so that we can get some food since it's getting kind of near lunchtime now anyway.

The next day

"Hellooo" Darren comes skipping over with his normal happy energy filing the room. I wasn't in the mood for some energetic person to talk constantly so after a few minutes I pretend that Hero called me and leave. I felt bad, honestly. But he's jus too much, he tries to flirt a lot and it's one of the worst things I've heard. He has the pick up lines of a 12 year old and clearly the mind set too.

I walk into the dinning room where the rest of the cast is. Everyone is either eating, talking or scrolling on there phones. I scan the room to try and find Hero. I finally see him sat at the very end in the corner of the room sat on his phone. He looks anxious and I wander over to him to try and calm his nerves and also find out why he looks so stressed.

He looks up at mumbles a quick hi before shuffling to the wall so I can sit next to him, I sit down and lean towards him slightly so our arms are against eachother. He relaxes and I smile knowing that he's already becoming less tense.

"How's your day been going?" I ask him. He puts his phone down whilst he he answers me. "It's been okay thank you, you?" He shows a small smile that's hiding how he's feeling.

"It's been great. Im glad that you are here now." I cringe at the words that just left my mouth, it sounds like something that Darren would say when speaking to me or what seems any female. 

"Are you okay?" He sarcastically asks while laughing at me. I roll my eyes but secretly I'm happy that the mood has been lifted from just a few short moments ago. "That sounds like something Darren would say." A smile is kept on his face until he looks back to his phone.

"Why are you so interested in your phone?" I question him, genuinely curious. Normally he doesn't spend much time on it when we are eating. "My friends are messaging the group chat, they want to come to Atlanta."

Hey guys, I know that this ones kinda short but I just wanted to post so that you know that I'm not abandoning this story. I have a 7 week holiday now which means loads of free time which I will be updating even more in.