Accidents

Josephine's POV

I have an early shoot today but Hero on the other hand has it later on in the day. It's around 6 now so I decide that it's a good time to start getting ready. When I'm ready to go I walk over to Hero, he's still sound asleep and his lips are curved into a tiny smile, his arms are wrapped around himself almost hugging his own body. I smile at the sight of him. He looks peaceful and carefree. I want to leave him be but I'm too selfish and pepper his shoulder with kisses until he wakes up.

He whines and rolls over slightly so he looks at me before closing his eyes again. Without opening them again he tilts his head gesturing me to kiss his forehead so I do so. "I love you baby." I tell the half asleep Hero and he just mumbles something back that I guess is also an I love you. He almost headbuts me in the process of trying to kiss me. I laugh at his clumsiness and he rolls back over and falls back to sleep. As I shut the door I hear him start snoring again.

As I make my way to the make up trailer I see Inanna walking just a few meters away. I try to keep my eyes off her and stop my obvious glaring. When she takes a step up and opens the make up trailer door I feel my blood run cold. Why do I have to be in the same room as this bitch.

I'm welcomed by all the make up artists, I smile back at them and keep a close eye on inanna whose on her phone. I look in the mirror and see my eyes are bloodshot from not getting much sleep last night. I feel a vibration in my pocket and I take out my phone. Shit. It's a black phone, not my gold one. Hero's going to wonder where his phone is when he wakes up. I don't have time now to go put it back either.

My mind starts to cloud with nerves and the phone buzzes again. I look down at the lit up screen and turn the brightness down so the woman doing my hair won't be able to see the messages. It's from inanna, I look over at her and she's getting her make up done. Completely oblivious to who she is actually messaging.

Are you still on for later?
If your busy we can meet another time.

You won't be meeting him at all I think to myself, instead of sending that I keep my thoughts to myself and go along with this.

Yeah, I might be a few minutes late but I'm still down.

It's not even been a second and she's already seen the message. She must have stayed on the chat the whole time. She takes a few minutes to reply back, the small gray bubble with three dots disappearing every now and again. I wait impatiently for her to reply back.

"Tilt your head up, love." The make up woman puts her finger underneath my chin and tilts my head up so she can put some powder on my face. I move the phone so I can see it better. The message finally comes through and when I read it I feel sick, she really thinks he wants her. After him pushing her onto the ground and rejecting her.

That's fine. I'm going to have to try and make an excuse up for Matthew.

She thinks that he wants to fuck her or something. I can not wait until later on today, I will finally show her how I really feel about her. For over a year I've had to pretend to like her and finally today I can show her what I truly think of her. I'm not thinking properly and I'm aware of that, Hero will be pissed off at me but I'm sick and tired of her being all over him. Maybe after today she will get the hint to stay the fuck away. I sound like some crazy girlfriend but I hate her so fucking much.

Hero's POV

*Knock knock knock*

Someone hammers at the door. "Hero you in there bud?" I hear Sam shout from the other side of the door. "Yeah, come in." I mumble half asleep still. "You wasn't in your trailer. So...why are you hear? Half naked? In her bed?" Sams voice is teasing, already knowing. "Oh wow, did you guys fuck?" He chuckles and I'm too tired for his interrogation. "No we didn't Sam, okay? I just fell asleep here." I tell him, that is the truth after all.

"The others told me about the two of you being together. Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you tell me? I thought that we was closer than that." I can hear the sarcasm that was in his voice earlier disappear. "It's not like that Sam. Nobody knew, we just wanted it to be between us. Things get too complicated when everyone knows. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you though." I explain to him, I do genuinely feel bad. I'm close to Sam but I wouldn't tell anyone about me and jo, even him.

"I get it." He says. "Anyway fucktard your almost late so get your ass out of bed." He says while grabbing the blanket and tearing it off me. "Holy shit you are half naked!" He shrieks while throwing the blanket back onto me." "I'm wearing boxers!" I shout back at him and he throws his hands up to cover his eyes. "I can't believe I just saw your dick." He mutters whilst fake crying, he really likes to take the whole actor thing to another level. "Okay dipshit get out." I laugh at him while wrapping the blanket around my waist and pushing Sam out of the door at the same time.

I walk back over the bed and throw the sheet onto it. I lean over to the nightstand to grab my phone but it isn't there. I frown and go into the bathroom to see if I left it in there last night. I search the whole trailer but I can't find it anywhere. Maybe Josephine took it accidentally, for fuck sake.