Distractions

Hero's POV

I go through the thousands of comments on my new Instagram post, a photo of me and diesel. A selfie actually, one of the only ones I have but it's by far my favourite ones his tongue is hanging limp out the side of his mouth and I'm doing the same as him, sticking my tongue out and snapping a photo quickly before he moved again.

Most of them was people leaving there condolences or my friends back at home mentioning memories that already feel so long ago. I feel sort of empty and lonely, it's hard to explain. There is w constant dull ache in my chest that hurts more and more with each passing moment. I've been with Josephine all day and even when she left for a few minutes to go get her stuff from her trailer Swen and Anna came over and comforted me too. I feel like I'm being a pussy, some people would say that he was just a dog but he was much more than that. He was by best friend and sometimes the only person that I had. Home life wasn't always the best.

I peer over at Josephine who's glaring down at the thick pages of stacked paper lay on the small bed that the two of us barley fit onto. I sigh and lean back so my back is resting on the bed head. Josephine looks up at me through her thick lashes and I watch as her shoulders slump. "Is there anything I can do to help you Hero?" She sits up slightly and faces me properly. I try to run through something she could do but there is nothing.

"Is there anything I can do to distract you?" She says much quieter this time. She moves closer to me and lifts her leg so that one is on either side of me. Despite the shitty situation right now I can't help but stare at her thighs that are barely covered by my shirt. I watch her as her eyes drag down my body. I'm wearing nothing but my boxers. I take in a deep breath and try to push back my worries that are clouding my mind. I've never been that fond of my body. I've worked out loads in the past but I just can't seem to get the body that I want. I shift underneath her and tear my eyes off her face to grab her hips with my hands. Her body looks tiny compared to my large hands and I take in every inch of her flawless body.

When I look back at her she wastes no time to press her lips against mine. She hurried to slip her tongue into my mouth and I follow in her footsteps. She's in control right now and even though I'm not used to it, I'm not complaining. She moves her plump lips down to my jaw and then my neck. She sucks at the skin just above my collarbone and I feel a jump in my body from her harsh sucking. I can feel the bruise forming underneath the soft flicks of her tongue. I try to control myself from pinning her to the bed and taking her right now. "Stop teasing." I groan as she slides down my body. Her hands trail down my chest and move to my stomach. She places quick kisses down my chest and she kisses the tip of my dick through my boxers. I hate how much she is teasing me.

I hate how much clothes she is wearing. I attempt to take my shirt of her body but she takes over as it gets stuck in her hair. I watch as she throws it behind her somewhere in the room. "Your turn." She smiles sweetly before gripping me in her hand.

I watch her carefully as she wraps her small fingers around the waistband and quickly drags them down. She struggles to get them off my legs but I help her. Her eyes glaze over as she stares at my dick. I'm really fucking hard and I can already feel the almost impossible to ignore throbbing. I want her mouth around me this second. She moves her head down in what seems to be slow motion, she swirls her tongue around the head and I throw my head back and groan. I feel her smirk against me getting the reaction she wants. She decides to take it further and take in the majority of my dick into her mouth. The part that she can't fit in she grasps with her hand and moves her wrist around. Her hand moves up and down on synce with her mouth.

I move my hand to make a make shift pony tail with her hair. She pulls her eyes up to look at me as a conformation for what I'm about to do. I don't waste another second and I push her down even more. She gags and I feel the tingling sensation in my spine start to come together. She deep throats me again and this time gags as she comes back up. "Fuck, I'm gonna come." I warn her, she doesn't stop her motions and continues to push me over the edge. I feel my body go limp for a second as I reach my climax. I close my eyes as I groan her name repeatedly.

She pulls me out of her mouth too soon and some of my cum drops onto her tits. Fucking hell. I don't think that I've ever seen anything sexier than this. Her mouth is a deep shade of red and her lips are even bigger than usual. She licks her lips and meet her eyes. Her eyes we teared up and her mascara runs down her face. I look down and admire the mess that I made on her chest. "I'm gonna go take a shower." She laughs softly looking down at her own chest. "You made quiet the mess." Her eyes are full of amusement and the corner of her lips are curled into a smile. "Hm." I just mumble still trying to come out of my dazed state that she put me in.

She climbs off of me and sways her hips dramatically putting on a show as she makes her way towards the door.
"Care to join me?" She questions me. I almost trip over my own two feet as I jump out off bed to go with her.