Beady eyes

Josephine's POV

My blood runs cold. "What?" I mutter, taken aback from his words. I've spoken to Hero's friends a few times when I was taking the piss out of him when they was on the phone to each other but speaking over a phone for 10 seconds and meeting a group of people is completely different.

When I look at hero I can see a war going on inside his mind. He's torn between seeing his friends again and having them meet me. I feel awful that I'm stopping him from seeing people he's known his entire life. I try to think of something to make this work, I say the first thing that comes to mind.

"I can leave and stay somewhere else while they come." I explain my rushed plan to him. "I can keep myself busy all day with filming the scenes on my own and then when they leave we will just do the scenes of us together which will then take up most of the rest of the two months." He looks at me like I've grown a third head as I hurry out my words.

"At night I can just stay at a hotel or something, maybe I can stay at the set-" Hero curs me off by placing his large hand over my mouth. It covers the majority of my face. My heart skips a beat before he removes it.

"Josephine, stop. You aren't going to be going anywhere. I'm sure the guys would want to meet you and I want you to meet them too, I'm just nervous. You're my first girlfriend and they have never seen me with a girl before so I don't want them to act weird or say anything that they shouldn't." He wraps how fingers around mine and I tense under his touch.

I'm thinking way too much about this but I can't stop the words from coming out of my mouth.

"What would they say that you don't want me to say?" I ask him. Thousands of bad cases run through my mind, has he had past girlfriends? I know that doesn't concern me but he would have lied telling me that he hasn't. Has he cheated? I feel my face start to heat up as I try to hold back my worries.

"Nothing, just embarrassing stories. I've known them pretty much all of my life so they know some pretty embarrassing shit I've done." He glances down and chuckles to himself reliving some of these memories with his friends. I feel my body and mind start to relax when he quickly assured me.

"So what are you going to do?" I lean against him slightly. "It's not like I can stop them from coming here." He sighs.

"I do want them to come, I just don't want them to be a distraction or cause any problems. They could come down here after they've been drinking or something and that would put me in a really bad situation.

"I get that." I say while nodding my head.

"We will think of something tomorrow, yeah?" He asks me like I have a say in this. I can't demand him to not let his friends come, I have no right too. Anyway I am kind of excited to meet them, I hope that they do have some embarrassing young and maybe old hero stories that they are willing to share.

He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer so that my head is resting on his shoulder. I peer around the room to see where the rest of the cast are. I make eye contact with Anna who is looking over at me and Hero. So is khadijha, she takes her eyes off us but anna keeps staring.

"Tomorrow I think we should go to somewhere where the rest of the cast isn't, so we can plan in private." He mumbles softly so that anna can't hear us. He must have caught onto her obvious stares.

"Anyway, you excited for tomorrow?" He nudges me slightly to get my attention. "Hm?" I murmur not paying much attention.

"It's it first ever after we collided hessa slash herophine kiss" he mimics one of the fan tweets that Anna showed us earlier today. She announced on twitter and Instagram that we would be filming the first ever kissing scene for after we collided.

We haven't even filmed all the sad break up scenes but we didn't need to do anything in order since we have a new amazing editing team that will place everything in a correct order and make it way better than the first movie. I cringe at the thought of the first after movie. I myself even know that the movie was a disappointment.

It took me so long to admit it but I finally have and I know that me and Hero did everything in our power to make it a good movie but with a bad writing team and just a shitty team in general as hero calls it, there is not much that us as actors can do other than act.

"I hope that the fans like this movie better than the last one. I don't want to let them down again." I sigh letting the voice at the back of my head eat away at me. I try to ignore it but it pushes itself to the front repeatedly.

"They will love it jo. After all, you are in it." He smiles down at me and I lift up slightly to press my lips against his. Not caring that Anna's watching eyes are on us, like always.