Shower

Hero's POV

I close my eyes and lean onto her slightly, her hand drags the wet cloth down my chest to my stomach. I feel relaxed at the feeling and somewhat safe, she grabs the bottle of body wash off the small shelf and pours out a large amount of it into the sponge cloth. She wipes my shoulders and my back and I ignore the almost too hot water that's crashing down on my bare back. "Are you okay?" She breaks the peaceful silence. "Yeah." I mumble, it's almost inaudible underneath all the sound the water is making.

I turn around and grab a sponge off the side and do the same as she did to me. She leans against my chest and I nuzzle into her neck. I don't want to leave this shower, for the past few hours we managed to escape from judgemental co stars and eager fans. I'm taking in every touch she gives me. "Jo..." I whisper. My moth goes dry despite there being an unlimited amount of water running all over me. I feel my stomach burst into a swarm of butterflies that I can't keep control of. She turns around so she's facing me and I swallow back the water that's almost choking me. Her eyes pierce into me, they are a mixture of emerald green and a brilliant blue colour, I'm mesmerised by them, by her.

I can see the love in her eyes. She stares at me with such adoration despite everything that's happened between us. "I love you." I blurt our the words that have been battling in my mind. Her face drops for a second and I see her eyes search mine, she doesn't believe me. "I love you." I repeat again, more confident this time to assure her and also myself that I genuinely do love her. "I love you too." She repeats back to me and I feel myself become calm, mind and body. She presses her lips to my shoulder and wraps her small arms around me. I pull her in closer and brush her hair to the side with my fingers. She pulls away for a second and quickly kisses me on the lips. I want more, I hold her jaw and pull her in to kiss her again. She lets out a small moan when i run my hands past her hips.

Josephine's POV

It's later than usual and some of the cast are still joining us, every now and again people will frail in. People who I've never even spoken too before or only spoken to once. I wait impatiently for Hero to come join us, they only wrapped up his scene 10 minutes ago but he should be here soon. While I'm waiting I pull my phone out and check my notifications. I have a few messages of my mum and Katherine, I replied back to Kat and she texted back almost straight away. She's recently got another role in a series, I'm proud of her. I congratulate her over text and reply back to my mum. Time drags on and I try to drown out the loud conversation of the others at the table. They are all talking about movie and camera stuff that I don't understand. It sounds like they are speaking another language.

"Hiya." Hero is suddenly behind me and whispers in my ear. I feel goosebumps on my skin raise. He presses his lips to my cheek and I want to warn him that we are in public with the rest of the cast but when I tilt my head to look at him I don't have the guts to wipe the smile off his face. He slumps down beside me, swen on the other side of him in a deep conversation with meadow about there dog they got a few months ago. I sigh through my nose and lean back in my seat, my back hurts. I try to remember today's activities that could have made it hurt this much, I smile when I recall what Hero did to me just a few short hours ago and also what we said to each other. I love you.

I've never said it to anyone before, not even when I was dating the weird kid back in high school or when I was dating the popular one, we didn't last long. He was too focused on trying to get in my pants to brag to his friends. I stayed with him just so that I wouldn't be alone, I hated that I was such a sheep to him. I push him and his disgusting personality to the back of my mind and focus on right now. Hero hasn't mentioned what he said to me in the shower but he had to leave for half an hour after and this is the first time that we're talking again. I want to ask him what he meant and if you really meant it but we are in public and I don't want the rest of our co-stars knowing our private business.

Anna speaks out from the loud conversation of the rest of the table "Have you guys ordered yet?"she questions us Hero looks up from the menu and shakes his head, no. "I haven't yet do you recommend anything I want to try something new since I've gotten the same thing every day" I speak out. "Yeah, Me too. Is there anything that you guys recommend?" He turns to his side to speak to Meadow and Swen. Anna glances at me and Hero looking back and forth between the two of us. "Hey Jo, can we talk tomorrow? Have a little catch up" I take my eyes off the rustic wooden table and nod, "Urm, yeah. After work?" I ask her and she nods before sitting back in her chair.