Horndog

Josephine's POV

"Okay guys, take two!" I hear someone shout a few meters away and I get into my position that I was just a minute ago, we are filming the second part to this scene now and it's the second trying to do it. The first half of this scene was Shane walking in on me and Hero speaking to one another and doing couple like stuff such as hugging.

"So you guys are...good now?" Shane's voice is uneven and wobbly with each word that comes out. He's perfect at acting out the uneasy and kind of on edge vibe that Landon has throughout the series. I shift from one foot to the other while Hero does his lines, he talks for about a minute before he looks at me, giving me a signal that it's now my turn. I take a deep breath. "Yeah, we are going to work on ourselves and hopefully make it work this time. Reading all of the books I already know that it's utter bullshit. They will be arguing again in a few days.

"Oh, that's good then." He glances down at the ground and rocks back and forth on his heels. "I'm gonna go..." He trails off before I nod and he walks off set and closes the door behind him, there is nothing on the other side. Hero steps in front of me and I inhale deeply. Having him this close to me even if it's on set, makes me feel just the way that I do offset. He lifts his hand and pushes my hair behind my ear, something he does a lot and I've come to love. "Are you okay?" He asks. I just nod and he pulls me into a tight hug.

"I'm sure he understands Tess...he knows what we are like. We argue and make up all the time." He sighs and I say nothing.

"And cut!" An echo of a voice bounces around the wooden wall sets. Most of the people leave and go do there own thing, there is a Hardin and Steph scene that has to be filmed in just under an hour so they will be back again soon. "Can we go somewhere tonight?" I ask Hero. Today is an early shoot so we still have a little time before we have to go back to our trailers. "I thought that we could stay here? Unless you have something else in mind." His voice is low and I realise what he means. I take in a shaky breath already getting bothered at the thought of him on top of me.

"Horndog." He smirks at me before slowly walking off, slow enough so that I could catch up to him. "I am not a horndog. You're the one who just implied that we have sex." I blurt out before I even realise that I said. He sniggers and I scowl at him. "Who said that I was talking about sex? You just took it the wrong way." He looks pleased with himself and I want to smack him across the face. I call him a little bitch but he doesn't hear me.  He's a deaf bitch too apparently.

"Where are we going?" I pick up my pace so that I'm not dragging behind him anymore, we are now walking side by side and he's towering over me still. "Well I'm going to go grab a coffee, I guess you can tag along too." He says sarcastically and I nudge into him. "You're in a playful mood today." I tell him and push him back when he slams into me. "I am?" He fakes a shocked expression on his face and I roll my eyes.

Hero's POV

Get.The.Fuck.Off.Me.

I try to take my mind off somewhere else, I imagine that it's Josephine's hand palming mine and not khadijhas long galas nails wrapped around my length. "I thought that you guys had stopped this whole thing after the truth got out." She says moving in to kiss my neck. I push her by her shoulder like it says in the script and search her face to see the emotion, but Steph has none. Khadijha is good at playing the role of Steph. She knows how to make herself look blank and like a robot. She gets so much shit from the fandom but she does a really good job in this movie.

"Come on Hardin. You can't be serious about her." She speaks again as she straddles me. "Get the fuck off." I mutter and try to move her from on top of me. "We both know that Virgin Mary isn't doing it for you." She whispers like it's some sort of secret that nobody else can know, this is just between me and her. For a second I look into her eyes like it's written down. Almost telling the snake the truth about him and "Virgin Mary" but he knows that he shouldn't, she would cause more problems if she knew there was something between the two of them.

"I said get the fuck off me." My voice is louder than before as I push her small body off of me. She falls straight onto the floor with her back flat on the cold ground. I pushed her too hard, fuck. Khadijha quickly goes back into character. "Fuck you, Hardin." She yells. Her eyes are bloodshot and her cheeks are painted red. "Mollys is right, girls like Tessa don't end up with mistakes like you. Fucking everyone knows that." Her words hit me like knifes. In and out of my act.

I'm not doing this again.

I'm not going to let some fictional characters relationship fuck up my own.

Khadijha storms out of the room and slams the door shoot. A photo that was hung on the wall falls to the ground and shatters into hundreds of shards of glass. That wasn't in the script.

The cameras stop rolling and I feel my body begging me to rush back to Josephine's trailer. We had to film this scene a few times because of technical difficulties so it's much later than I planned it to be. I'm fucking praying that Josephine is still awake, if not I'm going to be left with my hand tonight. I hurry off set and see khadijha walking back to her own trailer. "Hey, khad!" I shout to get her attention. She quickly turns around. "Holy shit you scared me." She laughs and puts her hand on her chest.

"I'm sorry about before." I apologise to her. "Oh no it's totally fine, don't apologise." She laughs again before going into her trailer.

I'm just a few meters away from the door now and I feel my heart pounding in my chest. I'm expecting to open the door and see Josephine fast asleep in her bed. But when I open the door and see her sat in her bed on her phone I feel myself start to heat up. This is going to happen.

"Hi, how did it go-" I cut her off by slamming my lips against hers, she almost instantly works her lips against mine and I groan into the kiss when her tongue brushes against mine.

Thank you so much for 10k!!! I haven't even started writing a month yet and we've already hit that! I am honestly so thankful, thank you to everyone who's stuck around and read each chapter I post. Thank you to everyone who's voted, even if it was only once. Also a massive thank you to the people who comment, it means much more than you guys think. ❤️