Comfort

Hero's POV

She stares at me for a few moments and doesn't say anything. Does she genuinely want to be with me or is she just saying all this because she feels bad for me? Everything in the past day has gone too fast, too fast to understand any of it. I don't even know if she is still mad at me. I can hear her shaky breathing and I drop my head so that I'm looking at the ground.

"Come here." A small voice breaks the silence and I look up to see jo looking at me with her arms outstretched slightly. I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her tightly. She moves both her hands, her fingers are running through my hair and I feel myself slowly relaxing into her. She's warm and I bury myself closer to her body to try and stop the cold that's taking through my entire body.

"I'm sorry for freaking out Hero, I was just really worried about you and I don't want to mess this movie up you know?" She whispers into my hair and I nod, "Yeah, I know."

I do to but sometimes I get carried away with my emotions, instead of telling someone how I'm feeling or letting someone know that something is off I keep it to myself until I can't even function properly anymore. I did that last night and I haven't done it in a while, the last time I did it was when Josephine left me. I feel Josephine is a drug, the more time I spend with her I'm getting more and more addicted to the point that I feel like I can't go a day without her and just the thought of that alone sends me off the rails, and what I did last night. That was a relapse, I let myself worry too much about something that she assures me is never going to happen. I wish I could say all of this to Josephine so she could understand why I act the way I do but I'm too much of a little bitch to tell her how I really feel.

"I'll do the rest of my scenes in these next two days and you can try and sleep off this. Make sure to take your medication while I'm gone, okay?" She asks me while looking down at me. I feel guilty for thinking how I was the other day, surely she wouldn't be so bothered about me taking medication and taking time off if she didn't care about her. When I look back up at her I swallow hard and try not to get lost in her eyes. It's like cliche for me to say that but that's how I feel right now. Every passing second that I'm in her presence I feel myself getting dragged further and further into this fairytale romance story I have made up in my head. I know that I'm whipped for this girl.

I hate myself for that, none of this was ever meant to happen. Me and Josephine was meant to just be strictly co stars but I couldn't help myself, I found myself waiting hours after my own scenes just so I could walk her back to her trailer a few meters away. Before I could realise what was even happening I was getting lost in the thought of having someone love me, having her love me. I felt like Hardin and I still do, she's my tessa, my light. I have my own dark past and demons that I would never dare tell anyone but she softens everything that haunts me and makes life almost bearable.

She breaks me from my messy thoughts by pressing her soft lips against mine. It's a quick kiss that only lasts a few seconds but it held more meaning than words could, it was a kiss of promise and I'm praying that she doesn't break her silent promises.

Josephine's POV

2 days later

"Cut!" Someone in the distance shouts and one of the bright lights turns off, I sigh finally being able to relax. It was the last shoot of the day and the last scene that I would be filming on my own, that excites me but also scares me. I'm worried about Hero will act in the emotional scenes but at the same time I'm looking forward to being able to be close to him, sexually. We haven't done anything since we've gotten back together and his teasing touches and kisses have been getting frustrating recently. I stroll over to Hero who is sat in one of the directors chairs, he's been watching me film for the last two hours and I'm glad to finally be able touch him. I grab his arm and pull him out of his seat.

The alcohol poisoning affected him the first night he came back, that night was the worst. There was constant throwing up and passing out every half our, his skin was cold but there was sweet dripping off him. The second day he was only sick 3 times, that night he picked up a lot and was almost back to normal and finally, today he's been fine and his normal self. He's been in quite a good mood this morning, he put up an argument when it was time for me to leave but after a few quick kisses he finally let me leave.

I drag him behind me so that we are behind one of the trailers, I push back my worries of someone coming out of the what I hope is an unoccupied trailer. I grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him down so I can kiss him, I suck at his bottom lip and he lets out a quiet moan. His lips move quick against mine and I attempt to push myself against him to relief myself from the ache for him. In the past Hero was normally the horny one, never would I imagine myself to be hiding behind a trailer basically grinding on my boyfriends leg. I cringe at the thought of how pathetic I am being right now but as soon as I remember that Hero is my boyfriend again I smile into the kiss and he pulls away for a second, breathless. He rests his forehead against mine and smiles.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, keeping my arms wrapped around his neck.

"As much as I would love to take you back to my bed, we can't. We need to try and plan out my friends coming to Atlanta." I can tell that he's sort of nervous about this whole thing but he's good at hiding it. I'm just as nervous, probably even more to meet them. I had almost completely forgotten about them coming here.

He pulls away completely but before I can complain he entertwines his fingers with mine and pulls me along with him. "I've already told Anna that we will be missing cast dinner." I nod. Hero hums slightly under his breath while he swings our hands back and forth, something he always does when we are walking. We don't speak for the rest of the way to restaurant.