Peacemaker

Anna's POV

Everyone's on set now, the past few hours has been hectic with a lot of confusion and running around but finally things seemed to have calmed down. Me, Jen and Pia sat at a table while we was grabbing some food before we started filming again. Josephine and Hero are both in there trailers getting there hair and make up done. Hero put up a big fuss this morning about how long it would take for the tattoos to be put on, he has sleeves now and a lot more around his body.

I was extremely excited but nervous to be back on set and to start filming the first ever scene of after we collided. I knew that the fans would love this movie since it's basically near an exact copy of the books. I can not wait to show them the movie but I know that it's ages away anyway. I'm also nervous, will Hero and Josephine's past dramas come into work life? I'm praying that it doesn't. The fans are like the FBI and if something is going on between the two of them. The fans will be the first to know.

Hero should be coming down any time soon, he's been in his trailer for around 4 hours getting everything done. When I check the time Josephine should have been here 20 minutes ago. I think nothing off and just guess that she will be a bit late, we aren't in that much of a rush today anyway as we are only filming one scene.

A few minutes of conversation later and pia points over to Josephine, who's walking beside Darren. I smile at the two of them and beckon them over, they do so and take a seat.

Pia starts talking to the two of them while I scroll through things on my phone, making sure that everything is going to plan in the studio and cameras. I log back into the aftermovie twitter account that I haven't needed to use in a few months. I can not wait to tweet and see the reactions of all the fans.

I hear a chair beside me get pulled out, scraping across the hard floor beneath. I look to my side and see Hero. "Hiya." I say at him as he takes his phone out of his back pocket. He nods at me while smiling and I watch carefully as Josephine speaks to him. "Hi, Hero!" She says cheerfully. He looks at her blankly and doesn't say anything or even take a second glance at her.

"Okay then..." she trails off while resting her hand on the table. She frowns and looks down. I see in the corner of my eye that Trevor put his hand onto Josephine's back and rub it. I cringed at the site. I knew that Josephine wasn't a huge fan off him so I felt kind of bad for him if he had some sort of feelings for her. I doubted it since they barley knew each other but I remembered how easily Hero and Josephine fell for one another. I smile at the memory.

"Hero..." Josephine tried to speak to him but he snapped at her "what?" His voice was raised. I see her eyes flash with pain for a moment but she quickly replaces it with anger. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She shouted at him, her face was red and her eyes wild.

Oh shit.

This is exactly what I didn't want to happen the day of filming. "Hey, you guys." I try to break of this argument before it starts something more.

"I don't know! Maybe if you didn't fucking lead me on all the time!" He shouts back at her, he slams his fist onto the table and one of the drinks spill over. "Shit, I'm sorry." He mutters under his breath while grabbing wads of tissue to clean it up.

"It's okay, I can get another one." I tell him while moving my bag of the table so it doesn't get wet. Josephine starts again and I want to scream at them both to stop but I know that won't help the situation. "What are you even talking about Hero? I've done nothing wrong. I haven't 'lead you on' at all!" She shouts back at him but this time more upset than angry. I look between the two of them.

"Go to someone's trailer and sort this shit out. I'm not having you guys argue on the first day of fucking filming." Hero looks taken aback by stern words but right now I could care less. Hero is very sensitive sometimes so as a few seconds pass by I feel bad when I look at his defeated face. He walks off slowly and Josephine grabs her bag and runs after him.

Pia sighs, "Well no need to be dramatic." She laughed to herself trying to lighten the mood. Darren was the only one who laughed.