Shots

Josephine's POV

It's been almost a week since and Hero kissed, tomorrow is Tuesday meaning that it will be exactly one week since. Things have been going great, we've made time to get to know each-other even better. We haven't had any scenes to shoot together yet and the scenes we have filmed have been shoots on our own, showing how Hardin and Tessa are handling life without one another.

I felt exactly how Tessa felt when her and Hardin broken up but when it was me and Hero. It's sometimes shocking to me how similar we are to our characters. Tomorrow it's tequila and taco Tuesday. I can't wait to have a night off from filming and be with the rest of the cast and especially Hero. Things couldn't be going better right now. Life feels perfect, almost too perfect compared to how hectic the past year of my messy life has been.

Me and Hero have gone out twice since then, one to the park again and out to dinner. Both went really well and we exchanged small kisses in between takes when we was hidden away from everyone and the cameras. It was fun to have to keep this hidden, it was like some sort of game. I couldn't help but stress that someone would eventually find out though, I didn't want people to judge us because of our past mistakes.

Wednesday is first time me and Hero will be filming a scene together. I'm excited but nervous to see how things will go.

It's almost time to go to dinner and I've left it too late to go get ready now so I don't bother, Ive still got my 'tessa' clothes on so I look okay anyway. I take one last look in the mirror and take the brush of the desk and run it through my hair. I turn the light off before walking out the door. The corridor is dimly light as I walk down it, it's almost silent and the only thing to be heard is my light footsteps and shoes dragging across the carpet.

Hero's POV

When I get to the restaurant everyone is already sat down, me and Swen came together and we are the last two to come. It's Tuesday so I'm looking forward to being able to have a few drinks and relax without having to worry about being up early tomorrow. I know that I'll be hungover in the morning but I don't have an early shoot so I don't need to worry too much.

Everyone welcomed me and Swen, he ditched me to go sit in front of meadow so I go sit next beside jo who's looking down at her phone, she looks extremely concentrated. Her brows are knitted together and I frown at the sight of a stress Jo.

I slide closer to her in the rather large booth that holds the majority of the cast. I put my hand on her thigh as nobody can see under the table. "Hey love." I mummer so that only she can hear. She looks up from her phone and smiles at me. She lifts her arm like she's about to hug me but then realises that we are in public with many eyes on us.

Instead of hugging me she puts her small hand on top of mine. She runs the tip of her nail across the veins on my hand and I relax into her touch feeling at peace now. The loud conversation of the restaurant is giving me a headache but I try to focus the way that Josephine's hand is now on my thigh too.

She takes a sip from the alcohol filled glass that's in her hand and I watch carefully as she slowly lips her lip. She doesn't know what she's doing but her every sensual move is torturing me right now. I don't know if it's the tiny bit if alcohol that I've consumed before I got here or the fact that Jo is wearing a white dress that's low cut and riding up her thigh every time she moves.

The colour makes her look innocent, It's different from the usual dark colours she wears. Why is this turning me on so much? It's just a fucking colour, that is meant to be pure but is giving me so many sexual thoughts right now. She looks up at me batting her long lashes and smiles leaning into me. I want to warn her that just a few tables away there are some fans that I noticed a few moments ago, taking photos of us but the way that her head leans on my shoulder is making me not want her to move.

Swen brings over some shots. Anna turns down the drinks, so does khadijha and pia but me and the others don't. I grab one of the small glasses and swallow the content in one go. It burns my throat straight away but I force back the need to cough.

"Good thing you are finally legal this time." Swen winks at me. I roll my eyes and give him the middle finger before grabbing another shot. I look beside me and see that Jo is already on her third one. She keeps coughing and when I tell her to slow down she tells me to stop being a 'party pooper' I cringe at her childish words. She wouldn't normally use that type of wording but the alcohol has gone straight to her head and is making her slur her words.

She's such a lightweight. I curse mentally for not keeping an eye on her. I stand up and walk over to the other side of the table to tell the others that we are going and before I can stop her she's got another shot in her hand and gulps it down.

"Jo!" I shout at her grabbing the empty glass out of her hand pushing the half empty tray further down the table, out of her reach. She just laughs as I pull at her arm to lift her up. How does someone get into such a mess so quickly?

The others say there goodbyes to me and a half asleep Josephine who I am basically dragging in my arms.

By the time we get back to my room it's late now and by every passing moment Josephine's lack of self control is decreasing. I quickly nip into the bathroom to take a piss knowing that I'm going to be up all night struggling to calm Josephine down.

When I come back into my bedroom I'm greeted by Josephine lay on my bed in nothing but her lacy bra and thong. Fucking hell. I want to rip the barley there fabric off her flawless body but I know that I can't while she's in this state. She tried getting up but just slumps into my chest as soon as she does.

"Jo get into bed." I raise my voice slightly so she knows that I'm not messing around anymore. I'm exhausted and even though she isn't right now she will be tomorrow. I sit down in the bed with her and she curls up into a small ball. I lay down and start to get comfortable.

Just seconds later Josephine is on top of me and tugging at the hem of my plain white shirt. It's so hard to keep denying her when she's practically begging me. "Please Hero." She whimpers while leaving sloppy kisses on my neck.

"We can't, baby. Not now." I tell her, I don't care about calling her that because she won't remember any of this when she wakes up. Knowing her it will probably be better that way, she would die from embarrassment if she knew what she was doing right now.

But she doesn't know what she's doing, she's barley conscious from the amount of drink she's had. That's why I pull her hips away from mine, I instantly feel lighter without her there. I want her to sit back on me but the responsible and the part of me that's a good person makes me lay her next to me instead.

She puts up a small fight but almost as soon as her head hits the pillow I hear small snores escaping her plump lips. Now that she's asleep I can finally relax without worrying about having someone jump on me.  I move closer to her and place a quick kiss on the top of her head. We are close enough so that our noses are touching.

I know this isn't as slow as Josephine talked about just a week ago but feeling her heart beat against mine is just pulling me closer to her, mentally and physically.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I think it's the longest one I've wrote, 1483 words.

What do you think of the story so far? What would you like to see more of or what ideas do you have for the story. Thanks for reading! 💕