I want you

Hero's POV

"So we told them that we didn't want to go out with them today since we already had plans. Hopefully they don't come here." Vanessa goes on, glancing around the busy restaurant. For the past hour and half I've been trying to drown out her voice. She's complained for the past 10 minutes about how she had to cancel some plans with another couple because she would rather come out with us. Don't get me wrong, I'm flattered.

Sam keeps his eyes on his girlfriend with a smitten look in his eye. I want to vomit at the sight. He looks like a lovesick puppy. My own thoughts remind me of Hardins. Ever since I've gotten with Josephine I've started to notice more and more similarities between me and Hardin. I don't know if Olli like that or not. One thing that I want to be the same for me as it was for Hardin is that me and Jo stay together for our entire lives. Get married and maybe have kids someday. I'm fan a huge fan of kids, they are okay I guess. But not for long periods of time.

My minds been wondering for the past half hour but I didn't expect to start thinking about babies and getting married. I must really be going crazy. I take a glance at jo to see if she is just as bored as I am but when I look at her she's leant over the table slightly in a conversation with Vanessa. The two of them in a world of their own. "So how long have the two of you been dating?" Sam asks me. This is a different question from the usual how long have you been fucking. I feel the same ping of guilt shoot though me when I don't know the answer to his question.

I say a random number and hope that the time range is accurate enough or that he's either as stupid as his character Zed. "2 months." I already know I've fucked up as soon as the words leave my mouth. "Oh so you've been dating before filming even started?" He pushes further and swallows a fork full of spaghetti as he watches me. Waiting to answer his eager questions. I just nod and decide to try and change the topic before I drop myself and jo into the whole break up past. It was messy and I strictly want no one to know about it.

I lean back in my chair. "So you guys." I gesture between him and Vanessa who is still oblivious to mine and Sams conversation. "You having a kid anytime soon?" I ask him while taking along sip of my drink. As I do Sam chokes on his drink. He spits out some of his drink and I see jo and Vanessa turn to look at the two of us. A few seconds later and they are back to ignoring us. "Urm, I don't know. We haven't really spoken about it. We've only been dating for a  year and I don't even know if we would be good parents. It's a lot more than just having a kid, you know? It's an actual person that needs a lot of time." He explains to me like I've never came across a baby before. Or that I have but don't know that they actually need human attention, that they are a human themselves.

A few hours later and we are finally back home. Vanessa an Jo decided they wanted to go to some carnival type thing before we got back home. Me and tired complained that we was tired but they just dragged us there. The two of them seem to be hitting it off. I'm exhausted and Sam himself I think just wanted to spend the night in with his girlfriend which is understandable. I groan as I shake off my wet, almost soaked jacket. Josephine comes slipping into the room. Her hair drenched with a towel around her shoulders. She's wearing a matching pair of light purple lace underwear. I try to swallow to get rid of the dryness that suddenly is in the back of my throat. I can't look away from her. She turns around, completely oblivious to my eager eyes all over her body.

She looks at herself in the mirror and must catch me looking at her in the reflection.

"I want you." I mumble into her neck and I leave soft kisses near her ear. I take a few steps forward until she falls back onto the bed with a small gasp at my sudden actions. She grips the collar of my shirt and pulls me towards her so that my lips meet hers.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT EPISODE I WANTED TO LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGER. I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, EVEN IF YOUVE ONLY READ MY STORY ONCE OR BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING 💗