Messages

Thank you so much for over 1.000 reads!

Josephine's POV

The light forces itself through my squinted eyes. I groan as it stings them, forcing me to wake up. I make a fist with my hand and rub it against my eye. I turn over and sigh when I finally get out of the suns reach.

I open one eye slightly to check the time but instead my eyes land on the boy curled up on the couch. I'm about to scream for help but once my eyes adjust I see that it's Hero and I feel safe suddenly. Either because I didn't have a random man in my room or because that man was Hero.

He looked calm and like he was in a deep sleep. That seemed weird since the chair was clearly too small for his long body. I try to think about last nights events and how we ended up both in my room. I silently pray that we didn't hook up or anything but both of us are wearing all of our clothing so I cross that out. I feel bad that he isn't in bed with me, it's big enough for two of us, probably even three.

Does he not want to be in the same bed as me? My throat is suddenly dry and I feel bad for spending the day with him and bringing him back to my room if he really just wanted to get away after we came back from the park. Shit, the park. I had completely forgotten what happened when we went there.

Hero wasn't someone who was overall emotional. I had seen him cry a few times but he got over whatever the thing was pretty quickly.

I get up from my bed and get in the shower since I feel sticky from the hot room. I make sure to not make much noise, when I turn the shower on a hear a almost inaudible groan come from the other room. I peep around the corner and see that he's moved positions now, one arm is slumped over the arm chair and his legs are over the other. I cringe at the clearly uncomfortable sight.

I brush my teeth for a few moments while the shower heats up and then I step inside letting the hot water pound down on my skin. The steam engulfs me and the window, making it completely misty and hard to see. I lean back into the tiled wall and relax grabbing the loofa of the shelf.

Hero's POV

I can hear the shower go off, the noise is loud in the once silent room. I already know that it's Jo so I don't bother. I'm still in last nights clothes and I stand up to get dressed but then remember that I don't have any clothes here. I curse under my breath and pray that jo doesn't notice.

I sit down on the bed and play with my fingers to pass the time. My phone is back in my hotel room, I could leave and come back once I've got dressed and got the things I need but Jo might come out if the shower while I'm gone and I don't want her to think that I've just ditched her at the chance I got.

Josephine's phone goes off on the nightstand and I glance over it, it's a message from someone. It's from Darren. I frown from just his name alone but when I see what the text says I feel my blood start to boil.

"Good morning beautiful 😘"

My throat is dry and so are my eyes. I blink to try and come back to reality. Who the fuck even uses that emoji. I hate that motherfucker so much. I can not wait to see him tomorrow once we start filming again. I am going to make his life fucking hell.

As I'm planning out ways on how to torture him without anyone noticing I realise that Jo obviously has been speaking to him too. Probably flirting back if he's calling her beautiful. I don't know who I'm more pissed at, I don't have a reason to be pissed. We aren't together and haven't been for ages. I need to leave now before she comes.

But when another message from him comes through I can't help myself.

"Are you still coming to dinner tonight? Also, are you excited for tomorrow. First day on set!" The text lights up the screen and every passing second that I take in this situation I feel my heart burning more and more.

If Josephine hasn't changed her password then I should still be able to go onto her phone with ease. Of course, she hasn't. I click onto her chat with Darren and I hear the shower stop. Shit. I won't have time to read the messages so instead I type a reply with shaky fingers.

"This won't work anymore sorry." He replies back to me almost instantly.

"What won't work?" I hear the door start to open so I quickly press the block number button and turn her phone off before grabbing my shit and leaving her room. I lean against the wall, heart pounding like I just ran a marathon. I press my head hard against the wall.

I want to feel pain so that I can take my anger out on someone or something, Darren's face seems like a good punching bag but I don't think the fans would appreciate filming being held back a bit or a new trevor because it turns out that one of there main characters is more like Hardin than they think.

Without thinking, not properly at least I lift my fist and slam it into the wall, the plaster dints in and when I move my hand there is a hole almost right through the wall. My hand is covered in thick red blood, dripping onto the cream coloured carpet.

"For fucks sake!" I shout and slam my first into the wall again, repeatedly until I could no longer feel the pain.