An Unsuspected Surprise

Instead of stopping in front of the twins' room like you assumed, they stopped in front of a different door, you still in Connors arms.

"Where are we going?" You asked softly, tired from the physical and mental exertion you had experienced in the cell.

"Somewhere that was made for you." Connor replied as Aiden opened the door for you two. You turned your head to look at the room you were entering.

It was fairly large, larger than your room at your house. The walls were painted a softer baby blue and the floor was a white carpet. A large bed sat in the right corner with a white nightstand sitting beside it. On the left side of the room sat a small fireplace with a blue chair. A small bookcase was pushed against the wall, a few books lining the shelves, and in the middle of the room sat a baby blue rug.

"What is this place?" You questioned, looking around.

"Your room," Aiden said with a grin, "Although it wasn't ready until about an hour ago."

"M-my room?" You stuttered as Connor walked over and sat you on the bed. You almost groaned. It was so soft. You had to physically restrain yourself from laying down and falling asleep on the spot because the twins were still there.

"Do you like it?" Connor asked as he glanced around and then back to you.

You nodded slowly as you pulled your knees up to your chest and hugging them.

He let out a sigh of relief, "I'm glad."

Aiden seemed to notice your tired state, "My brother and I will leave you alone for a few hours, but tonight you'll have to do your daily tidying up of our rooms. Oh! And tomorrow we'll need you to help us with our activities, but we'll talk to you about that later." He walked to the door and glanced at you one last time before going into the hall, Connor following him.

You felt your limbs tire more at the thought of having to go clean later and you laid back into the soft, plush pillows.

"So soft..." You murmured as you quickly drifted off into sleep.

There was someone gently pushing on your shoulder and whispering your name.

"(Y/n)...(Y/n)...(Y/n)!"

You slowly opened your (e/c) eyes and saw soft brown ones.

"H...hello Florence." You said as you yawned and slowly sat up, noticing the ache in your arms.

"Hello dear. I just came to wake you up to give you the extra maid uniforms you'll need as you spend more time here. I spent all night sewing them," She said as she gestured to a small pile of clothing sitting on the chair near the fireplace, "Along with your clothes from the village. The Princes also sent me to tell you that they want you to be at their room in about 10 minutes." She laughed and moved away from your bed and towards the door. "Don't leave them waiting." She added with a wink as she disappeared into the hallway.

"You have no idea." You muttered as you stood up and walked over to the chair to grab another uniform. Looking down at yours, you grimaced at the condition it was in. There were multiple soot stains and dirt was all over the skirt from when you had fallen to the ground in the cell.

You quickly found the door to your bathroom and opened it. The room resembled the princes but on a much much smaller scale. You went to unfold your clothes but two things slipped out. A pair of nude panties and a bra and a small card. You bent down to pick them up and flipped the card over.

Florence is a dear, but sometimes she forgets the most basic things a woman needs. Don't ask how I know your size, I have an eye for these types of things ;). ~M