Love.

"Brother. Calm down." A voice snapped from far away as you slowly felt yourself being pulled away from your dream world.

"What if she doesn't wake up?! Two days Connor! Two days!" Aiden cried.

"She's breathing. That's all that's needed for now." Connor sighed.

Their words flowed through your mind for a second before you remembered everything. Your body tensed and you didn't dare to open your eyes.

"She's being very problematic." Aiden muttered, "Should we push the masquerade closer?"

"Maybe. It would ensure her tie to us so she couldn't escape. However, we wouldn't be 20 if we moved it closer. She wouldn't get to be the queen on that night." Connor said.

You shifted slightly as you wondered if they were going to leave the room.

The twins looked down at you for a moment before sharing a look of curiosity.

Aiden walked over to Connor, "Is she awake?" He whispered.

"I'm not sure...Wait." Connor cleared his throat and walked over to you.

"Even though she wouldn't be queen, we should tie to us as soon as possible, especially since we've killed the stable boy and assistant. She'll be very angr-"

You lept from the bed and tackled him to the ground, "You did what?!"

"Wow. Good job brother." Aiden said as he came over and bent down next to you.

You shook with rage, "Connor. Listen to me very closely. If you did anything, and I mean anything to them. I'll kill you both and then I'll kill myself. Do you understand? Now, did you kill them?" Your tone was dark.

Connor whistled appreciatively as he looked up at you, "Wow that is a stunning look (Y/n). I quite like it." He chuckled. "We haven't killed them yet. I'd think Florence would be enough for now."

Your face paled as you remembered the poor woman's body. You glanced at the bathroom, but nothing was there anymore.

Aiden wrapped his arms around his torso, "Our dear threatening us! How fierce! Do it again (Y/n)."

You gave him a look of disgust before crawling off Connor and standing up. Immediately you felt lightheaded and started falling back.

"Careful dear. You've been out for two days." Aiden mused as he caught you.

Two days...What are Reed and Micah thinking?

"Don't wander off in that mind of yours. Come back and spend some time with us." Connor murmured as he stood up and brushed his suit off.

"No. You two are...crazy! I won't be spending any time with you!" You exclaimed as you tried to leave Aidens grasp, but he held on tight.

"She says too many mean things brother. We need a way to make her stop..." His eyes glinted in amusement as he lowered his mouth your ear, "How about here?"

"What do you mea-!?" Aiden nibbled on your ear and made his way down to your neck causing your breath to catch in your throat.

"She stopped talking. Maybe this is the trick..." Connor trailed off as he raised your chin so that you would look at him.

"Co-" You whimpered as Aiden bit down on your skin.

He smiled, "It's okay dear. We aren't going to hurt you remember? This is all meant to be enjoyable. Now...I've been dying to do this..." He bent his head down and his lips brushed against yours.