Undesirable Position

You groaned as the sun shone on your face. Slowly you opened your (e/c) eyes and looked around the room. You slowly sat up and looked down at the cuffs on your wrists.

Oh. So that wasn't a dream. You thought tiredly before examining the cuffs around your wrists. There was a small keyhole, but after looking around your room again, you concluded that there was no key in sight.

You jumped as the door opened and the princes stepped in.

"Oh good. You're awake." Connor smiled as he came over and sat on the bed. Aiden sat on the floor next to you, his arm draped on his knee.

"Why are you doing all this?" You asked, "Why kill anyone? Why invite me here? Why handcuff me?"

Aiden laughed, "Because we love you silly!"

"This isn't love!" You yelled as you let your (h/c) hair cover your face.

"You doubt our love for you?" Connor asked. You felt his fingers lift your chin up and you looked at him angrily.

"I don't think there was any love to begin with. You just like the idea of controlling someone." You snapped.

There was a stinging sensation on your cheek and you looked at Connor, surprised.

"D-Did you just slap me?" You stuttered.

Connor leaned in, mere inches from your face, "I love you (Y/n). My brother loves you. We killed someone for you. Never, and I mean never say that we don't care for you. I have half of a mind to bring the stable boy up here and have you beg for his life."

You tugged against the cuffs, "No! I-I'm sorry! Don't touch Reed!"

Aiden patted you on the head, "Can you say you love us, (Y/n)?"

You looked at him, "Why would I say that?"

His eyes went dark for a moment, "Because you value the stable boys life and it should be how you feel towards us."

"Only if you take the handcuffs off." You stated as you pulled against them.

"Tsk, tsk. You're not in the position to be making deals, now are you dear?" Connor said with amusement. "Are you going to say it? Or are you going to cut that little boys life short?"

"Don't touch him!" You screamed as you desperately tried to escape the handcuffs.

"Then say it." Aiden mused as he slowly stood up and turned toward the door.

"Stop! Aiden! Don't touch him!" You cursed inwardly and closed your eyes. "I love you!"

Aiden stopped and smiled, "See? Was that so hard?"

You sat there silently.

"Say it again would you my dear?" Connor asked.

"I love you." You muttered feeling shame and anger slowly rise within you.

"We'll have you say it until it's the truth. Oh how I love the sound of you saying that." Aiden murmured as he came back over towards you.

"Now! Let's talk plans about the masquerade." Connor said and pulled out a small notepad and read something that was written on there.

"Alright! Whats your favorite flower dear?" He asked, looking up at you.

You looked at the wall, "(F/f)..."

Aiden leaned over Connors shoulder and read the notes, "Oh! What color do you want there to be the most of? Like your favorite one?"

You continued to look at the wall. "(f/c)."