Chapter 2📍

Bellas POV:
I wake up and get ready and I pick out my outfit:

"honey it's time to go" my moms voice echoes through the non furnished house

"Coming" I said grabbing my cereal and inhaling it like it's my last meal.
We pull up to the school and I just start fidgeting with my fingers.My mom grabs my hand to make sure I know that I'm going to be ok.
"Honey everything will be alright, go make new friends and for gods sake don't get into a fight." she said.
I smile warmly and I nod and open the door.
"I love you bye" I smile at my mom and say the same back. I walk in I immediately feel all eyes on me. I just shrug it off and go the office. As I open the door I smile at the lady at the desk and she does the same.
"You must be Isabella Rodgers." she says,I nod
"How did you know."I say with confusion.
"I got your name here on the list for new comers to our school." She says.
I smile and she just nods to the chairs in the office.
"You might wanna sit you're pretty early and your schedule and locker are gonna take just a sec." she says warmly.
I chirp and "ok" and look at all the kids who were clearly staring at me. One guy winked at me before I could say something I heard an "Isabella Rodgers" the desk lady said.
"Thats me!" I said
I walk and get my schedule and I hear a "bye shawty" on my way out. I roll my eyes and give a small smile. I look at my classes realizing they were all so far away. Room 200 Room 782 Room 378. What? As I'm looking at my schedule I run into a girl.
" Can you watch it" she says rolling her eyes
"Sorry" i said not even looking up.
"UH excuse me just a sorry" she said.
Who did she think she was I'm tired of stuck up people in my old school I was constantly bullied but ya know what not in this school.
I look up with a annoyed face.
"Is a sorry not enough for your ass" I said
Giving her the finger I just walk off. 
Ugh mean girls.
"Who is she" i hear a boy mummer.
I look around no one huh must be going crazy. I shrug it off and walk off to my first class English.

OOOoOO who do you think that was. Well thx for reading my book and stay tune for chapter 3🤪💓and as always 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕘𝕠𝕝𝕕💓⚾️
Btw I'm gonna start putting songs up there it's kinda like my replay songs imma try to put clean for all y'all people. Don't shame my songs please 🥺😂. Ty for reading.💓