Chapter 13📍

B e l l a :
I woke up to my alarm beeping. I didn't even mind it. A huge a smile across my face. I go to the bathroom turn on my speaker and blasted some music.
"Don't play with me you broke my heart but im also so obsessed with you, I don't know if I love you I don't know if I hate you...."

I sing along

Humming my way to closet which had my outfit. I go and grab this and change to this.
:

"Im so sick of you just playing games" I sing

Damn can relate cuco, can relate.

I go to the kitchen, my mom clearly already gone to work. I grab my phone and my backpack. I ate the last of my cereal. I look at the time. 7:00. Shit the bus is coming. I run my ass up to the bus. I grab on my shoes. I look at the mirror down stairs. Huh I look kinda decent today. I put my hair on a messy bun and applied some concealer. Filled in my eyebrows a little bit. I grabbed my lip gloss and left the door. I run to my bus stop.

"Hey ham, yeah yeah, and ...Benny."

They all nod expect for Benny giving me a little smile. I smile back. I then realized I had his jacket in my backpack of course if  I got cold not because I'm creepy and love of the smell of his cologne it wasn't extremely strong more faint but I liked it that way.I smirked. I took off my backpack carefully placing it down. Grabbing his jacket and putting it on. Ham and yeah yeahs eyes widen.
Benny looked at me and smirked.

"Too can play this game Rodgers."

"Alright then."

He grabbed my small little hoodie that was hanging off my bottom pocket and put it on. He laughed of how small I was. My small hoodie sliding into his arms and his waist.
I let out a laugh. Oh Benny.

"What the hell benny" I laughed.
"What the hell bella" he mocked.

I rolled my eyes and the bus pulled up. Oh shit.
I look at Bertram and the back laughing and smiling to Julie. His laugh was everything to me. I smiled at the memories flowing down my head. Then frowned as I passed them to go to the very back.

"Hey baseball girl" I heard a voice back.
"Who's asking" I replied
"Julie,I'm very sorry" Julie said with a smirk.
"For what" I asked with confusion.
As soon as the words left my mouth she kissed Bertram.
And he kissed back.
I feel my eyes water and turn around and get in the seat in the very back. I then feel Benny slide in and look at me. He looked so adorable with my hoodie it made me blush. I hid the fact that my eyes had tears. Soon slowly trying to escape. My heart was hurting and I just leaned in the window. I felt a pair of hands lift me and put me in there chest. I smile and look up my eyes still slowly escaping tears.

"I will fuck him up, just let me get this moment" he said with a smile but seriousness.

"You don't have too it's okay" I replied with a blush.

"Your right I don't have too, I need too"

                           B e n n y :
I could feel the pain she was in it hurt so much.

"Bella your not okay"

"I am"

She starts getting up and adjusting her self up and get her hair back and put her glasses on. She looks at me. Every time I look in her eyes I see it. She's all I need. It's crazy to think that since we're still in high school. But who would've thought it would be me out of the group of guys to fall in lo-

"Benny do you need something,you've been staring at me for a while"

I nod and blush and look away, I love her.
Shit. Why.

I shake my head. No you don't probably just have  a crush. But then why did I tell her I loved her. Maybe I do. Maybe I for real for real do.

"Shit I have a essay due tomorrow"

"How tomorrow is the first of June and then the second is the last day"

"Mrs.Tiana decided to give us a little work since we finished basically about everything"

She hurried into her backpack grabbing a paper and finishing sentences left and right.

"Ahhh I'm almost done"

"You sure"

"Yeah but if this stupid bus would just not go to school right now it would be great"

"Bel I got this"

I took the paper and was about to start writing.

"Rodriguez I just love how you think we have the same damn handwriting"

I let off a small laugh and finally give in and she took the paper. As she scribbled her way to at least a passing grade, I saw Julie and Bertram making out there asses off.They we're heading to me and Bellas were sitting she clearly didn't notice since she was so focused. I thought it was pretty cute. I then heard the kissing getting louder. Ugh. I didn't wanna let bella see this knowing this would fuck her up.

So I did what I had to.

I hugged her.

Ha I was going for the kiss but I chickened out. I should've kissed her but oh well. Uhhhh Benny you're-

"Hey why are you hugging me"

"Oh I" I look back at Bertram and Julie that are out of her sight.I sigh relief.

"Uh Benny i gotta finish this"

"Right sorry I just felt so bad for what happened to you"

Which was true but I also didn't want her to get hurt. Which was even more worst.

"BENNY I've been calling you for like 3 minutes"

"Sorry I was thinking"

"Are you going to that camp for summer"

"Yeah I am why"

"I'm going to *insert a squeal*"

"*insert a more girly squeal here*"

"Ugh we gotta get off come on Benny"

We both got our stuff and carried on with the day. What made me happy was that I was gonna spend time with her at camp. Everyone usually doesn't go because they spend time with there family at first and then we spend the last of June and the next 2 months together playing baseball. But I could tell I was gonna have fun this summer. Score having a whole 2 weeks with my crush alone.

"Benny what are you doing"
"Uh nothing"
"Yeah you were dancing and smiling to yourself"
"I"

She then started dancing along with me and giggling.

"There's people around Bella"
"So"

We both made our way to our first laughing and giggling.

                        N o a h :
I look at bel and Rodriguez laughing there asses off. So the mall meant nothing.

Let's fucking play Rodriguez .

~

Hey guys thank you so much for y'all reading this chapter I love y'all so muchhhhh 💗💗
I'm gonna be doing  a crossover so stay tuned for that. What do you think will happen to Benny and will Noah get bella. Who will bella choose ?Anyways thx for reading this book and as always stay gold. 💗⚾️