Chapter 25

nobody's POV:

"BELLA I COULDVE GAVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANTED"

"BUT I DONT WANT ANYTHING"

"YOUR RIGHT YOU WANT BENNY THE JET PERFECT LIFE RODRIGUEZ"

"GABRIEL....YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIM!"

"CLEARLY HE GETS WHAT HE WANTS"

"Gabriel Im sorry that kiss was a mistake, it was in the moment"

"BEL PLEASE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT"

"Oh trust me I do"

"WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY"

"im in love with Benjamin Rodriguez"

silence hit the room. nether Gabriel or Isabella moved.Only eavesdropping Benny's little heart,doing flips everywhere.

"you love me"

Benny's voice echoed through the dark room.

Benny's POV:
A girl in love with me. I've definitely heard that one but this time, I loved her back. I gazed at Bella's soft face. This time it was different she looked at me different, she looked at me with love.I looked down at my barefoot toes. Why am I like this. I look at her . She's already looking at me.

"No benny i don't think I do.... I certainly do"

my lips can't helping but smile. I go up to her grabbing her waist and hugging her.

"imagine that the girl of my dreams telling me she loves me" I lightly chuckled

"imagine that" she laughs

Our lips connected and didn't stop moving.

Nobody's POV:
"So yeah kids that is the story of how me and papa fell in love" Mrs.Rodriguez stated.

"But mommy mommy what happens to Gabriel" the youngest of the Rodriguez's said.

"Well we saved the world and he decided to help kids with learning disabilities around the world, and were still good friends and we put that behind us now" The mom said.

"Yeah and guess what munchkin your mom still looks at me like that one night she told me she loved me"Ben stated laughing and winking at Bel.

"Of course I do,Ben" she presses her lips on his.

"Okay ew, there's a child in the room" the oldest daughter says.

~

OKAY THE ENDDDDDDD😳✌🏻this is the end bc of how messy and bad it was getting how I never have time to write! But thank you each and every one of you for reading my book. I cried laughed and did so much with this book. Thank you so much for reading! And as always stay gold.

Te amo ❤️

Xoxo

Mrs.Vitar or Sarah💍