Chapter 8📍

Benny:
I walk out my first period to a smirk on my face.Ivy  pretty am I right.She smells so good....I see Bella run out the room looking pretty lost.I mean its the second week how could she get lost.She slams the door open to the girls bathroom.Shes not okay.Im gonna follow her.I wait a couple of minutes and she walks out mascara all over her nose.There goes that look lost . Whats wrong.I then see Noah come up to her wrapping his arms around her waist shushing her.He looks at her.Like i do. She snaps out if it.They exchange a couple of sentences.She looks so calm with him.I could give her that.Right.She writes something on his arm and runs off.He smiles. Blushing his cheeks out. Like i do. Well i guess use too since I rejected her. Did i mess up? Oh mf benny. I run to my class and catch the late bell just in time. The day goes by as usual expect me and bella still are pretty awakrd around each other. We play some ball for a couple hours.
"I got it"Betram yells.
Bella swings the bat making it smack together.The ball goes the opposite way hitting Betram in the stomach.
"You sure thought you had it" bel laughed helping him up. Damn her laugh ,my cheeks grew red.
"Wont you shut up atleast you didnt seem to stick with me" he blurted
Bella giggled "oh shut it"
Everyone was confused
"Inside joke"they said at the same time causing them to laugh even more.
Bertram and her have gotten way closer. I hated that. Ever since i met ivy i couldnt catch up on the latest games. Bella use to tell me.but she decided to drift away from me since I spent time with Ivy. It was okay but we still had some pretty dry conversations. I secretly still loved her and I hate it.I just want her to stop creeping my mind with her smile into my mind.I need to tell her but i dont know when.
     Bella:
Me and Bertram sat together talking everybody left or so I thought. We snuck in ice cream in and we started to eat it.
"All I'm saying bel I can definitely hide the body" he laughs
"I call driving" I say and we both laugh our asses off.
As we finish eating we start looking at sunset go down and down. Bertram had some dirt in his glasses and I just smile at him. My cheeks growing hot. Huh? I take his glasses and put them on.
"Bella I cant see anything" he said patting the bench.
I giggle he runs after me well he tired and he falls on me leaving us face to face.
"Bel you're so gorgeous" he says
"That's what you tell all you're sides right" I say
"Nope only you" he said getting all red.
We both stare at each other and I lean in and he does too. The sunset making our skin glowing. I smile at him and our lips almost connect. I then hear some footsteps running out the sandlot we both get up. I take one last glance and I see the one and only Benny running out. Shit. I look at Bertram who was adjusting his glasses.
"Who is it"
" Benny"

Benny :
As I was running back to the sandlot to grab my glove. I realize Bertram and Bella heaving a sneaky smirk on there faces. What the actual fuck did they-
"They'll never know" Bertram said as he pulled out ice cream.
I'm so weird.
As they carry on a conversation and end up talking about murder I ease myself and calm down I take on glance at Bella which now has aberran glasses on. She looks so beautiful. As I walk out I hear a large thud and look back Bertram was on top of her. Wait a fucking minute I hide and they stare at each other. I run near a bush and eavesdrop. Crazy what love fucking does to you.
"Bel you're gorgeous" Bertram said.Just like I did.
"That's what you tell to all of your sides right"she said her eyes roaming his lips.
"Nope only you" he said
They lean in about to kiss
My heart broke
Bertram is after my girl.
Mine.
He's doing everything I did to her. It doesn't seem right.
Cuz she belongs to me.
I fucked up.
As I wipe my tear and run out the bush I didn't wanna see it. But then they stop and about to look at me I run my ass off. They probably didn't see me. I lock myself in my room. Why is she getting in my head like this?
Bertram:
Bella has concern in her eyes. She's still in love with him isn't she. As that thought enters my mind. She looks at me and kisses me her soft lips and mine. She doesn't stop I don't want her too.She pulls back for air. I still dazed she pulls back in and starts kissing me. What felt like heaven had to stop.

"Bertram I like you"

she said with a smile running to her house.
My eyes widen and my eyes grow big.
Bella:
As I saw Benny out I didn't care. I wanted Bertram.

Pretty short chapter but ty sm for reading and as always stay gold 💗💗