Chapter 10📍

B e n n y :
I get up and I look at Bertram. This bitch. We look around to see if Bella was even here. As we look up we see Bella look at us. While she's following Noah. That bitch whenever he steps his ass in this school I swear I will fuck him up. She looks at Bertram with anger and looks at me with disappointment. Which hurts way more. That moment I got up and left Bertram and a tear slightly down my cheek. I go to the bathroom. Bang on the door.

"I love her can't she see that" I sniff

I look around and clean my eyes. Still red I think of an excuse. Allergies. I go in my second class and sit down. The day went by and I felt like shit.Bel wasn't there to make me laugh and smile. As ivy was talking about some new shoes she wanted and I "listened" the bell rang and I said my goodbyes and I left the building. I wanted to apologize.I was walking to her house which was near mine so I had an excuse.I saw her run into her house.Noah yelled a "Text me" and drove off.I lost hope and instead walked to my house.My hands sweating .I fidget with my LA dodgers hat. I bite my lip. I try to sleep but all I do is get up and walk up and down.

"I got a idea" I whisper.

I grab a paper and write down

Hey I know you're mad at me  but please meet me at 12:00 at the sandlot.
- Ben

I fold it and grab my jacket and run to her house I look at the time in my phone

10:38

I go to her window knock and leave the note in her window. As I run out I hear her open the note. She saw it. I run my ass home with a smile. I sneak in. Think god nobody heard. Meaning my sister. My parents are at a business trip. My door opens.

"Ben I heard you sneak out What the hell" she said rubbing her eye.

"It's this girl" I said with a blush looking down.

"A GIRL" she said getting happy and jumping in my bed.
"Finalllyyy who is she tell me what's up"She said I look at the time . I got an hour. So I tell her everything.

" so that's what happened" i look at her.
"What the fuck Benjamin"She says
"I don't know what to do" I say looking down
"Get dressed and go to the sandlot NOW" she said.
"I-" she pushes me on and goes in my closet.
"Benny fo you have anything that screams I love you" She laughs

She ends up grabbing my leather jacket and another jacket. I grab my Pf flyers.And glance at the cologne. I spray a little. 11:45.  I run my ass off just to be earlier. I was pretty hot which was weird since it was so cold out there. Ugh why did Liz force me to wear two jackets. I think to myself. 11:55.
Nobody's here. It's still 5 minutes early. I wait around in the dug out. What should I say. I sit down and I already lost it tears down.Already what the hell. I hear foot steps. I look up to see Bel in her hair a messy bun but perfect. Her curves shown perfectly in her sweat pants. Her small tank top making her shiver threw the cold night. We look at each other.

                        B    E    L    L    A   :
Earlier:
I woke up to see it was already 9:00 damn. I get up and change myself into some sweat pants and a tank top. I run downstairs. I see a dirty plate in the counter and my moms bags in living room. I walk off to her room and she's sleeping. I smile at her being peaceful. I clean the dish and put her stuff sorta organized and clean the living room. I look it's only 10:00 and I'm not sleepy at all. I decided to go to my room and just scroll through the gram. I smile at a mirror picture of Noah. His clear case showing a picture of us hugging.His caption making me smile.

"Fuck em"

My thoughts getting interrupted by a slight knock on my window. I look over and open the window. Nobody. The fuck. I quickly grab a paper almost falling. I open it.

Hey I know you're mad  but please meet me at 12:00 at the sandlot.
- Ben

I smile at it.Ugh I threw it at the floor. Whatever. My thoughts flowing in my head.
He didn't throw the first punch. BUT HE FUCKING FOUGHT. He could've been hurt. Something I would've blamed myself for life. His constant mood changed. Does he want me or doesn't he not want me. He fucks around with some ivy girl. Only baseball my ass and you fuck with some random ass girl that pops in our school. I'm so fucking tired of this. Do they like me or do they just wanna mess with me. Noah is so different. But I can't add another person that wouldn't be fair to anyone. Including my ass. I can't mess with these boys I need to be sure. I look at the clock.

11:45

Fuck it. I get my hair up. Oh my I look like trash. I put on some lips gloss and some mascara and some concealer. I grab my slides. I walk out my room and see my mom still in her room sleeping a small smile forms. I close my door and lock it. I spray some vanilla perfume on me. I open the window. Shit why is it so loud. I roll my eyes to what I was going. Here we go and I run my ass off to the sandlot. It's so fucking cold. Damn it my jackets in my room. I see Benny in the dug out. His messy black hair. His face glowing from the moonlight. He looks so damn fine. My eyes fix to his. He licks his lips looking at me. He turns his eyes at the floor.

"Benny "

"Bella"

"I"

Hey ik ik my book is trash but bare with me. Thank you so much for reading my book it means so much to me you don't understand!💗thx for reading and as always stay gold

Ig: @isamultifxndxm_