Chapter 18📍

Gabriel's Pov:
As I look around the area, where the fuck is bel. I then squint and see benny with her, hugging her and comforting her. Damn should've never left her .

"It could be independence day"

"ITS JUNE GABRIEL"

Dariush yells.

See back in juvie I didn't need to know the time. I roll my eyes.

"Okay wait maybe North Korea invaded Zhen Zhen CALL IT OFF"

He states which is pretty fucking racist, I then hear bella get up and throw some dirt.

"WE ARE GONNA DIE AT LEAST MAYBE STOP BEING SUCH A DICK"

She rolls her eyes which were clearly puffy. Benny grabs her hair and puts in a pony tail. And he eyes me and looks away. What is he trying to do. I roll my eyes. Then it all hit us.

Death.

So many thoughts were racing down my head and they get cut off.

"I'm gonna die here with you losers!!"

Bella gives him a what the hell look and sticks up her middle finger. But Dariush doesn't stop there.

"Ive never even had sex ?!?!"

He needs to stop talking can he just stfu maybe about now. We all give him a weird ass look.

"ima clear that up I had sex ...I had sex before, I mean...I haven't had sex with two girls at once..... that's what I mean"

He is not fooling no one, bella just sighs and digs her head in benny chest. Benny slightly red face palms his face.

"All right hey look were not gonna die it's probably just a forest fire,we gotta get going bears out here can be crazy"

I look around and everyone nods. We were about to go until Dariush ofc had some smart comment.

"Woah... woah...Okay slow your roll. did you just say bears!!?!?"

He says with fear.

"I don't do so well with bears man....i'm not trying to get DiCaprio'd up in here!"

"Look no one does well with bears."

I respond and then he starts talking about some guy and bears. But I kinda zone out as I see behind him Bella looking at the sky, her hair in her pony tail. She looks up with one tear down her face. She looked so pretty.

"MAN LETS GO THEN" Dariush says looking back at what I was looking.

"OoOooO your going for BENNYS GIRL" he said loudly that ZhenZhen and Alex looked at us.

Benny looked at me and motioned with eyes to a random spot.

I walked over there while bella sat down on top of a rock slightly praying to herself. (a/n awe my bean...im sorry she a sensitive baby so im sorry if in this rim of the world crossover thingie shes always upset or pissed)

"What"

"Bitch don't try me I know what you said"

"Benny man are you okay"

"Here Gabriel let me put it this way I see bella as the only girl in the world. I only have eyes for her, you could bring the most prettiest girl and I would still walk towards her.

"I know I would too"

We both sat there.He just shook his head and said.

"Hurt her and I will fuck you up"

"Got it"

I say with ny hands up in defense.

"Im sorry if im being weird about it, i really care about her"

He shook his head and smiled laughed trying to brighten the mood for her cuz well i think the world is ending. He really cares about her and I could too.

Bellas Pov:

"Hey we needa get going"

"Uhhh benny lets die together"

I basically just asked for death, oh well I gather our things in my small backpack.As we make our way to camp we loot the shit out of that area. Well me and zhenzhen. I smiled at her and she smiled at me. SCORE! Well im also the other female in this group.

"you guys hear that" benny whispers.

"bella" we hear an unknown voice say.

Gabriel hugs me and put me near him.

"Who are you"

"Fuck em" I hear a slight stutter.noah.

I get off Gabriels arms but Ben catches me.

"LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE"

"IM NOT LOSING YOU"

"YOU WONT i promise"

He opens his arms and I run.

Sure enough noah was there.

I run up to him and lay my chest into his bleeding chest. Did i gave a fuck. No.

Tears were going down my eyes.

"Im so happy to see you, You don't understand"

I said a smile forming my face, and his also.

I kissed his cheek.

"I-need-ed-t-o-prove-it-was-me"

He strutted because of all the pain.

"Who did this too you"

"Loot-"

He closes his eyes.

"GUYS GUYS I NEED HELP NO-NOW NOAH THINK HE HE HE"

My eyes going blurry once again from thinking to fucking much. Then the water flooding my eyes then moving to my nose and then to the floor.same old fucking process.

this cant be happening. memories flooded down. the mall ,late night face times, mirror selfie of us in his phone case. i couldn't anymore.My legs felt weak.

I give up the whole gang around me I sat down on the floors of such a shitty place . I covered my eyes . My eyes pooling my tears. Im so fucking tired of crying.

"Whats wrong"benny says.

"i-think....he...he...dead...."

my heart sank at my own words.

who knew I would ever say that again .

Heyyyyy guys tbh i think this book is a mess but what do you guys think ?! Alsooooo tyyyyyy soooo much for 380 rEads like yooooo i love you guys so much.(i truly do i just dont say it for nothing)School is hard so im sorry if i update late.:( but let this fill it up! Im soooo soo so so sorry for the short chapters I swear ill write more.And as always stay gold.💞⚾️

S a r a h 💞

O r

M r s . V i t a r 😈