Chapter 7📍

Bella POV:
I wake up I see bennys jet black here all messy but soft. I kiss his cheek. I JUST KISSED MF BENJAMIN RODRIGUEZ! WHAT !!! I get up and get dressed for school and brush my teeth and wore this :

 I JUST KISSED MF BENJAMIN RODRIGUEZ! WHAT !!!  I get up and get dressed for school and brush my teeth and wore this :

As I smiled I noticed benny was still asleep. I nudge him hard and run out the front door and run to the bus stop.Few well about 10 mins later i see benny all dressed up .That quick.He runs towards me and looks at me with a devlish grin. I act as innocent and cute as possible. I bite my lip and twirl my hair and look at him with puppy dog eyes.I put on my glasses.
"Hey we going to the sandlot" i say
"Yeah" he said with the sunrise hitting his perfect eyes and skin.
"Good" i said holding in my laugh.

Bennys POV:
I swear bella is just so fucking adorable. I smile to myself. Her glasses falling and her fixing lt.
This
Girl
Is
Gonna
Be
The
End
Of
Me.
As i droll over her.I say
"Hey bel you know I just love the taste of wood floor ya know"I say sarcastically
"Really wonder how that could've happe-" she almost finished.
I grab her and start running around.
Yeah Yeah and Ham just start laughing there butts off.
"Could y'all just date already" Ham said with laugh town.
The bus stop went silent and my cheeks went red and hers did too.

"No" I said as she got off my back.

"Yeah we have sports to do" we said we made eye contact.At that moment I felt hurt but I knew I had to make it big.I knew she knew. But I wanted her to be beside me. But I couldn't. The bus pulled up.Everybody Ran in.

Bella POV:
My heart was broken yes,but I need to focus. I got in and sat at the back with Bertram. I smile at him he smiles back. We start a whole conversation talking about random shit. Bertram was really funny and we agreed to forget about the kiss.
"You are a good kisser though" I blurt out.
Everyone looks at me and we both look at each other and laugh.I can see Benny through the corner of my eye but it's ok it's not like I like Bertram. As we get off Bertram decides to grab my backpack. I think him and he walks me to my first period. I wave him a good bye and grab my backpack. I walk in and see Benny laughing with some girl. My eyes just go down to my shoes. I look at DeNunez and he just waves and rolls his eyes. I shoot him a confused look and he hands me a paper.

send help Benny boy made a new annoying ass "friend"
- DeNunez :p

I wrote back

Lol who is that chick
- bel <3

I pass it back and look at the girl first word that came to mind was Barbie. DeNunez sends me the note back.

Ivy pretty pink girly all she does is giggle "so you play any sports" "ew" I can't stand her she's basically drooling over him she's gonna take him away I can sense it

- DeNunez :p

Oh
-bel <3

Bella she's no where near as pretty as you and you have a great personality plus you play sports don't stress it, I see how Benny looks at you.
- DeNunez:p

He rejected me DeNunez and she's perfect look at me. He's looking at her like he use to look at me. whatever sports matter most. Right ?
- bel <3

whatever you're heart says

- DeNunez:p

I stare at the paper and look at Benny and just got up and looked at D and I formed a smile. I threw the paper away and then the lesson started. Even though Benny sat beside he turned his body away and so it felt like he was pretty far away.As I was leaving I bumped into Ivy.
"I'm so sorry" I said
"Oh it's fine Bella right, I've heard about you."she said
"Uh huh...how ?" I said
"Ben" she said, wtf Ben ugh whatever as I was helping I saw her get something real quick I glanced catching the item. Pills. Oh god. I took a glance in her purse. My moms pills. Oh god. Flashbacks of my mom. The same my mom takes when she gets high. I gulp. She can turn so violent and toxic.

Skip ahead if sensitive to topics such as anxiety.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I go to the bathroom as I gasp for air my hands shaking.I splash water. I go to the hallway and everybody's not there and then I end up in a dark room. I look around nothing. Just darkness. I felt empty. Tears roll down my eyes. I shake. I can't move. As I struggle to breath. My eyes filled with tears.I feel hands around me
~~~~~
I see a guy around me holding me,uh what but he was comforting me.I felt better being around someone. I snap back into reality realizing it was some cute very cute Latino looking concerned at me.
"Hey it's ok you had anxiety attack" he said.
"Thanks for covering me oh god I'm so embarrassed" I said wiping my tears.
"It's ok I have family that go through it." He said.
"Yeah i have that..." i said looking down.
"Whats you're name I've seen you around and thought you were pretty" he said with a smile.
"Uh Isabella But you can call me Bella" I said.
"I'm Noah" he said. Where have I heard that hmm whatever.
"Noah well nice to meet you, here's my number"I said writing it on his hand.
"I owe you" As I run up to my class.
I made it.I sat down and Bertram looks at me and mouths have you been crying. I nod and put my head down. I look at him and our eyes instantly lock.
"I will always take care of you" he said
"Really" I said our voices both soothed and low.
"Forever" He said his eyes going down to my lips.
"And ever" I said my eyes wondering to his lips.
"I promise" we lean in. I can't. Instead of leaning to his lips I lean into his ear.
"Thank you" I said both of us red as hell.

Why am I like this?! Uhhh. As I bite my lip and look at Bertram every 10 seconds or so the class goes by quickly and we get up and leave. We don't become awkward we just start another conversation and end up laughing our way to 3rd and then my 4th.

Hey I'm sorry I haven't updated imma try to update at least twice a week but ty for reading!💗as always stay gold💛💛