Chapter 23📍

(Super short sorry)

Bellas Pov:
As the boys were walking in I was already in the floor because I wanted Zhen Zhen to sleep in the bed. I swear she's my kid now but hey I'm not complaining. I grew a bond to her.

My thoughts were interrupted by slight steps coming near me my side against the steps. Secretly hoping it was Benny. I felt someone slide in definitely wasn't Benny. Is it weird to say that I know he doesn't smell like that.

I feel somebody slightly crying. I turn around and look at Gabriel facing me with a small tear around his cheek. He turned around and stood up and wiped his eyes.Walking out the room but I could make out a "sorry I just thought you were asleep".

I got up silently trying to not wake up anybody. I grabbed my hoodie covering my shorts. I closed the door quickly. I run to the living room where I see him in the couch his hands on his face. I slowly walk over to him and sit down. I put my hand on his back. I can feel his breathing slow down.

"im lost too"

I said.

silence flooded the living room.

"i dont want my life to end like this"

"it won't"

He looked at me his hair in his face. The moon light hitting his face. Damn.

"How do you know ...for sure"

"i just know"

"Bella I miss my mom..."

"Gabriel"

He looks up.

"it wasn't your fault and you're no criminal"

"What if I am"

"you aren't, you just aren't, you're a great person"

He smiles at his bare feet.

"Hey Bella you wanna know something"

"what"

"Back in juvie I use too chase this one girl she was so pretty....and I thought she was cool...."

"Let me guess you guys dated or something"

"I wish we did... I guess she didn't find me attractive or something"

"Oh..."

Look at you boy who wouldn't find you attractive.

" I thought that she was the most gorgeous girl I ever met, and not just in the outside....in the inside too"

He looked down and brushed his hair with his hand.

"But then I met you...."

"...."

"Bella you look pretty sad, mad, annoyed this is so fucking random but its the end of the world and I wanted to tell you how special you are....you're the most amazing thing that has happened to me, ha I just spilt my whole heart to the girl I love what the fuck Gabriel "

he let out a laugh. making me laugh.he grabbed my waist leaving us face to face.

"Gabriel I don't know what to say" I whispered.

"Just give me 5 minutes and I'll die a happy man"

He winked.

(Mighty ducks reference😉)

Our faces face to face.

"Gabriel...."

"Bella....I've been meaning to do this"

He grabbed my cheek, we leaned in.....

Our lips connecting making them dance around. It felt different. Different then Bertram's, better. A smile growing while kissing making me smile.

Then he stopped.

Everything happened so fast next thing you know Benny runs past me to Gabriel. Pushing him to the ground.Leaving a punch straight at his eye.

"BENNY WHAT THE HELL" I grab Gabriel and Benny apart.

"WHAT THE HELL RODGERS YOURE DEFENDING HIM" he yelled.

"YOU JUST PUNCHED HIM" i exclaimed.

"well...holy shit... you and Gabriel are a THING" he changed the subject.

Gabriel gets up one hand on his eye and the other on my hand.

"AND WHAT IF WE ARE" Gabriel said.

"GABRIEL SHES MINE" Benny yelled.

"I am" I said letting go of Gabriel's hand. And standing in the middle of the two boys with confusion and madness. But then sadness.

"im tired I needa go" my voice breaking with tears down my eyes.

I run to the bathroom.Tears start rolling. My chest hurting. Curled up in a ball in the floor. The memories. Of Noah. That one time we hung out. Because of the same old shit. A fight. Benny and Bertram fighting flashbacks hit me. My eyes watering.

"FUCK IM SO TIRED OF THIS GOD DAMN HURTING ALL THE TIME, WHY THE HELL DID YOU LEAVE I KNOW IT ISNT YOUR FAULT,BUT I FEEL LIKE ITS MINE I SHOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING, I SHOULD'VE KISSED YOU THAT NIGHT AND HUGGED YOU...but I didn't...and now I really miss thinking of wanting that....but I can't any more cuz of the feeling of you never being able to do it back"

my crying died down.knowing what I just admitted too.

then i heard a knock in the door.

"Bel"

"Benny...."

<R.i.p to a Noah I know this close friend of mine that actually died in a car crash. I cried for a lot of this chapter. So in honor of him i needed to mention him. I just used his name for this book.Rest easy baby💞😔

🕊 2/19/03~9/8/17 🕊

A/n: thanks for reading this chapter it hit me really hard. But thanks stay gold💞