Chapter 16📍

Bella POV:

Me and Ben lock eyes.

I mouth a what the fuck that's definitely not the little girl I saw.

Benny mouths a that's definitely not a girl.

"Move along mountain hobo, We've got no qualms with you"

I look at the very attractive boy may I add, he doesnt  move along but he stands his guard. Things are going down.

"HELP ME, HELP ME"

Poor ginger boy by the cliff in the verge of tears.

"I'm not gonna ask you again"

Benny and I gasped. He trynna fight fight. I put my hair up and hide myself before getting ready to act like we just ran in here. We are so extra I swear.

"Ooh. Five years of Krav Maga, bitch  i'll Gal Gadot you so hard right now what's your ground game?"

I roll my eyes but then they go wide as Dariush kicks him and fails but then the boy punches him in the face. Holy fuck. The jet and I run into the area they were in. His eyes go wide and he looks at me,up and down. We have a steady staring contest looking at each other none of us talking. I then feel arms in my waist.Ben.

"Who are you"

We then realize that Benny was right there.

"I'm Gabriel"

The boy said, huh Gabriel suits him what about the ginger. He practically reads my mind and says.

"I'm Alex"

"Benny"

"Bella"

I smile taking out a strand of my hair out of my face. I gave my hand out. Then Benny runs into our almost connecting hands.

"So why are you in the middle of the mountains"

"You live around here" Alex questions.

Hesitate but answers the question.

"Yeah...Yeah"

All three of us nod. He is not telling us something. But he sure has a heart he stood up for alex to Dariush. Who can blame him he's an asshole.

We then notice the little girl from earlier walk in. She eyes 3 of the boys and the girl in the floor, in pain. (A/n im sorry i had too)

"So you guys are from the camp right..."

We all expected an answer from the girl. But quiet filled the area.

"Shes not much of a talker."

We then get caught off guard by the one and only, you guessed it Dariush.

" You know what ....that was a lucky punch"

He struggled to get those words out.

"Lucky punch...Yeah"

he pants

"you know"

"I haven't acclimated to the altitudes yet
So my reflexes are kinda..."

He pants to his death.

"sub...par."

As soon as he said those words we heard loud booms.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" 

"Maybe bombs"

I gulped in fear on what I just said. Oh fuck nah. I hear my phone go off. Also everybody's phones went off. This cant be good. This better not be what i think it is.It is the fucking emergency broadcast.

"It the emergency broadcast"

"What does it say"

""All civilians are to evacuate metropolitan areas immediately.Under no circumstances
approach any unknown aircraft."

"It's the next 7-Eleven."

"ITS 9/11" I yell

As the group continues  to talk about whatever the hell that was.

I walk over to benny and take his hand out far away from the group.

Tears flood my eyes.I felt so lost.

"Benny whats going on, what the hell are those things" i point to aircrafts flying far away but close enough to see.

"I don't know bel but trust me You ARE NOT, getting hurt in ANY way possible."

He says and hugs me tight rubbing my back. He looks at me and kisses my forehead not in a romantic way but in a caring way. And we both knew that.

Hey guys ik yall are like why are these sooo short ik ik ill try to make them longer! Anyways im sorry i left at a sorta cliff hanger. But go watch rim of the world i really liked it.ty sooooooo sooooo much for reading and im sorry if the writing is bad! As always stay gold⚾️💞

Mrs. Vitar😈🕺🏻