Chapter 3 📍

Benny's POV:
"Who is she" I mummer and then I saw the dark haired girl turn around. Oh shit I then just run off to the hallway near me.Phew. Completely ignoring that DeNunez was beside me.

"What was that you just shoved me all the way to North Pole" joking around DeNunez said.

I rolled my eyes and laughed it out. I said taking one last glance at the girl that just passed.

" uhhh earth to Benny Rodriguez I see you checking her ou-" he got cut off
"No No No....she's clearly lost we got a new girl just wanted see what she's about" I said
"CHECKING HER OUT" He said
"I mean see if she's lost" I said not knowing to say but then I realized she was walking to our class.
"Is she walking to our class" DeNunez said

We both check our schedule. DeNunez just smirks.

"What?" I said
" I mean if you don't want her" He said smirking. I just roll my eyes. Then we start walking to our class. Then I realized she was in there. I see her bitting her lip ,her hair slightly messy but perfect smiling to some kid. Damn her smile is so perfect. NO Benny you can't like her only baseball.This is gonna be a year. As I sigh to myself I walk to find a seat which the only one is beside her.UHHHH how funny ,DeNunez smirking at what he did. She just looks at me and I just stay there frozen.

She smiles "Hey bella" she lets her hand out.

"Hey,Benny" shaking her hand.

BELLA POV:
I look around the room and I see some guys walk in one kind of cute,with his little dodgers hat. I smile to myself.I can see but I can't take action Baseball and soccer are my life no distractions. I sign. I see he has to sit beside me UHHHHH how funny. Don't be rude and scare him off.

"Hey bella"'I said warmly with a smile.
"Hey Benny" he said shaking my hand back.
I smile at him and go back to drawing whatever came to mind which was definitely Babe Ruth and Messi the best soccer player yet.
(Btw the time span right now is 2019 ) I catch him staring and smirk and roll my eyes. Whatever.

"Wanna see" I said
"sure" he said
Few seconds pass
"Dangg you can draw" he said
I smile "nah" I said

Then a whole conversation sparked and we were soon talking about how I'm from LA in I'm in love with baseball and Soccer.

"Only baseball and soccer no distractions from boys" I said
"You sound just like him" DeNunez said which was Benny's friend
"Yeah only baseball" he said with hesitation.

I shoot him a confused look.But I shrug it off.
Then we go to our next classes, I got to lunch and the mean girl from before shoots me a fake smile and gestures me to come to her table. I roll my eyes. I walk to her table and look at everyone and I see some guys wink at me with their girlfriends right beside them.I just sign and say

"what" I said
"I see you're new to this school and I want to enlighten you that I Lia Martnes is the one who rules this school and I don't want no disrespectful girls around my area....so basically fuck off." She says
I look at her "I couldn't give two shits about you and your little minions so peace out" I said with a annoyed tone.

I then look around to see somebody gesture me to sit with them it's Benny,ohhh think god. He smiles warmly and tells me sit down with them and then I get introduced to the sandlot boys as they call themselves. As we giggle about that one summer that they got kicked out of the community pool because squints decided to take a move on the lifeguard. I laughed my butt off.At first they were bit hesitate with me but then we decided to keep it cool. I got invited to the sandlot by Benny. Today was an overall great day and I think I made some friends.

Benny's POV:
As I'm walking to the buses I see Bella walking by herself. I blush a little. But I quickly run to a bathroom to hide . Why do I always hide?! I see someone beside her, I hear her laugh and then a guys voice.Oh No Phillips. As they walk he looks at her stops and leans in.There lips close. They look at each other deep in each other's eyes her perfectly glossed lips leaning in.Why am I mad? Bro wow my chest really hurts like I just feel from a roller coaster. I hate seeing Phillips with her. I then see that she pulled back. What ?

"Sorry but I can't I need to focus on my sports" she said.

Phillips Just stood there as he just got rejected.
I let out a small smirk and laugh.As I walk out to catch my bus.

" creep how long have you been there" Phillips said.
"Enough time to know that you just got rejected" I said
"She's so beautiful I want her and she's funny and smart" he said
"But she gonna be mine now stay away from her she's not no hoe you fuck around she's special!" I said
"Good luck she's already get a lot of boys on her including Noah" he said.
"Noah so what" I said
"She's gonna be gone with him before you know it." He said
I just roll my eyes and left but when i was walking to the hallway I saw Bella .

"What did you hear" I said shaking.
" I was with a teacher what was I suppose to hear" she said confused.
"Oh nothing" I laugh it off. As we both run to our buses.

Bella POV:

I heard everything.

Hey this is a pretty long chapter and I decided to make it a pretty long one. Thx for reading and as always stay gold💓⚾️