Chapter 15📍

a/n: OmFG GUYS TY SO MUCH FOR 330  READS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHH!
THANKK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING! IT REALLY MEANS ALOT AND GIVES ME MORE INSPIRATION TO WRITE MORE ! iLy thx for reading💞😗 

                               B   e   l   l a   :
I kept checking my phone to see if Noah was here.I got an alert from his spam.He's here, behind us. I turn around and see a childish grin in his perfect face.I poke my head. I wave and shove benny.

"Look who's here"
"Who"

He turns around

"Noah"
"Bertram"

WAIT WHAT

I follow his gaze and sure enough Bertram was here loading into a van in the opposite side of me.My eyes get annoyed and my breathing gets super heavy.

"Hey hey its okay"

He hugs me tight and i feel way better.

"Yeah just nobody right, lets just avoid him"

"I don't mean to intrude or however you say it but GUCCI NEEDS AIR"

I turn and look at a dark skinned boy with Gucci suit and Rolex watches and chains. Who the hell brings this shit to SUMMER CAMP.

"Im sorry but who the fuck are you"

I basically yell,slurring the you.

He acts offended and holds his heart, you would think he was messing but he was actually being very serious.

"I AM DARIUSH"

"Okay and"

His jaw basically to the van floor.

"For your god damn-"

"Haha im benny"

Benny handed his hand out with a small smile.

For crying out loud benny stop being so sweet to an asshole.

I glare at Dariush and sigh a breath of relieve when the van starts moving. Only a couple of minutes with this asshole in here. I look around seeing the same ginger boy and the same Asian girl in the back. I give them a small smile. The ginger boy gives a slight smile and I look at the asian girl to see her reaction, she was looking at a flyer of the camp. Well she has her shit to do,leave them alone you creepy stalker.

As benny practically sits through torture with Dariush beside him yapping about his money. The car stops and we all get off.

"Nice chat man bu-"

I grab benny off his miserable state dragging him with me.

"Okay you can stop the fake smile Rodriguez"

"How does one have so much money"

"He doesn't its daddy's"

I giggle at how funny I am and see the two kids from the back seats walking more into the mountains.Huh somethings not right.

"Benny follow me"

"Why"

"Some kids they are doing something stupid I just don't want them to get hurt"

"Oh ok"

Benny and I start running since the kids were pretty far.Damn these kids went far.I look at benny to see if we should go back.He gives me a look like maybe.

"No lets find them it will get bad if they get lost  especially at night"

"You're right lets go"

I flashed a smile until we heard faint screams.

We ran as we heard the screams getting closer and louder.

"NO PLEASE NO NO NO"

"Calm down Man"

"Who knew Dariush could bore somebody that fucking much"

I laughed but then we realized it was the ginger boy being held against his will on the edge of a whole god damn cliff. Benny was about to say something when we heard a

"let him go"

Benny and I looked at each other in confusion.

Who is he.

*
Hey GUYSSSSS !!! Ik this is super short i just wanna start getting chapters in! I love you and ty for reading this. And as always stay gold💞

S a r a h 💞
Or

Mrs.Vitat😗🤞🏻