Chapter 21

(A/n hey guys Im so sorry for not writing Im just really busy I'm writing this while going to a quince, but guys ty so much for the reads it means so so soo much to me!!😚ily guys)

Bella's POV:

I smile and close my eyes. What did my brother mean? Is Noah okay? I just don't feel like thinking right now. I open my eyes to see Bennys perfect jaw line. I take a look and admire his beautiful eyes. My heart beating so much. My butterflies going crazy. I smile to myself and just close my eyes. Is he even tired. The whole audio of the panic screams and the alien running through dirt, hit me, oh shit. I start to panic and Poor Benny couldn't hold me anymore.

I then see Gabriel come up to Benny and mumble something. As soon as he said that they both agreed. Gabriel swooped me from Benny's soft arms.

"Where are we going what about Benny?!"

"Shhh he's gonna be fine, come with me"

"Kinda have no choice ..."

He sent me a small chuckle. I blushed at it. What he was a pretty boy.

~~~~
L a t e r

As we were walking down this one road with metal pierces,fire, buildings torn down. Everyone was all together again expect for noah. I just shed one last tear, I should've done something after the unfortunate events that we were in.

Benny walking close to me holding everything for me.

"Hey Benny's it's fine I'll carry this myself"

"No it's fine I got this"

I ignored him and looked at his tired look I grabbed our stuff and Dariush and Alex were fighting over something.

"Hey what's wrong with Chico" Dariush exclaimed.

We all looked at the boy who had tears in his eyes.

"this is my street"

I froze at the thought of seeing your home and it's old street torn down. Goosebumps went down my back after the thought of the sandlot Boys streets torn up,including mine. This must be so hard.I glanced at him with sorry and looked down.

"GREAT, can we go to your house" Alex said.

"That's my house, but it's not my home" he sniffled

I know exactly what he meant. I went up to him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me gently held it back.

"I haven't been totally honest with you guys, I was in the mountains because.... I was in juvie"

I looked around the group of sad faces. And I squeezed his hand. Assuring him it's okay.

"And I escaped...so even if my mom is here she's not gonna wanna see me"

I looked at him knowing the exact pain he was in.The pain I felt years ago.The group gave him a hug and started walking to the house. Leaving me and Gabriel.

"Hey it's okay...she's your mom she loves you."

"Bella I'm trying so hard to believe that.... but most of time I just don't"

I look at him with a stern face and step on my tippy toes trying to reach his face. I grab my Sleeve and run it across his cheeks ,full of tears.

"well I need you to believe"

I grabbed his hand and hurried up to his house.

~~~~~~

As we got the house we opened the door to the house all messy and trashed.

"Oh man we needa get my man jacobi up in here"

"It's looters"

Gabriel replayed to Dariush's smart comment like always. I went up to Benny smiling setting some stuff down.

"Benny thanks for everything and for you being here with me... the end of the world.... ha you made it..." my smile turning into a frown.

"I would do this for you 1000 times if it meant for you to smile" he looked me the eyes leaning close to my face. My face pink but all hidden by the darkness.

"Guys we need to go eat ,come on" Gabriel said walking in.

"Right food lets go!" I said grabbing bennys hands and running to the living room.

Did he just try to kiss me??!! Woah what the hell!!? Maybe he was leaving the room and just happend to get in my way?!YEAH lets go with that.

As everyone sat down in the middle of the circle we made. Starting conversations. Me not really paying attention and eating this amazing pop tart. I get caught off guard.

"Why were you in jail anyways?"

Oh my fucking god will Dariush ever just shut the hell up.

Yes lady's and gentlemen i updated woahh im so very sorry if this chapter is shitty ! Im so tired these days bc of schoolwork and such! BUT TY SO MUCH FOR READING THIS! ALSO 700 reads !!!😪😭😗I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH IT MEANS THE WORLD TOO ME!! Ty sm for reading and as always stay gold💞⚾️

S a r a h 💞

O r

M r s . V i t a r👿