Chapter 24📍

ZhenZhens Pov:
                                      📍
"What the hell is going on" I yelled.

"looks like Gabriel really went after Benny's girl" dariush giggled.

We all gave him a mad expression.I rolled my eyes and pushed the boys to the side of the door. Hand motioning to leave. As soon as the room cleared up I took a deep breath. Sat down in the door. Poor Isabella Rodgers. Having to deal with death, and two immature boys making her anxiety go higher.

"Bella" I knocked

"Who is it"

"It's ZhenZhen"

"Oh thank god"

She opened the door making me fall. I let out a small laugh making her laugh. I haven't really heard her laugh.

"Do you wanna talk about it" I ask

"No, well not yet" she says

"What are we gonna do about the boys"

"I just I don't know... not now" she says looking down.

"Is it because of Noah" I state, damn insensitive much.

"Yeah....." she starts sniffing.

I gave her a big hug. She hugged me back much tighter. I wasn't complaining.

"I'm always here for you sis" I say

"Thanks little sister" she says giving me a big smile.

                           Bella's POV:
                                    📍
We go in the room filled with boys. My eyes red as hell and my face flushed with sadness.
The boys staring at me. I go to my original spot and take my pillow and decide to sleep in the bathroom bathtub.I gently close the door and go the bathroom closing the door. When I hear a small knock. I open the door revealing the one and only Benny Rodriguez.

"hey"

"Uh hey" I look down.

" Bella"

"Benny"

"What the hell"

"Bella hear me out"

"Fine"

"Remember your first day of school"

"What does this even have to do with you beating up Gabriel"

"Bella listen to me please"

"...."

"Well the first day I saw you....you just took my breath away"

"But whatever happened to ivy"

"She's not for me at all...."

"Yeah I think she did drugs or something"

" she was in a completely bad state of mind"

"Oh"

"But the thing is... I got so jealous and tired of Ivys constant bitching like you shouldn't wear that, fuck baseball I have a nail appointment at 3"

"That's why you stopped playing baseball with us"

"All I ever wanted to do bella is just play pro ball and you be there with me throughout my whole journey"

I thought about what he just said. So he wants to be with me.Does he love me?

"....benny do you love me"

                             Benny's POV
                                       📍
"yeah, bingo" I started scratching my head and laughing nervously. I look up to her and gulp.

"Benny....I think I do too" she says.

The door opens revealing Gabriel with a shocked expression.

"The door isn't that thick you know" he glances at me with hatred and looks at Bella with sadness and walks out.

This son of a b-

"Benny I need to talk to him"

🖤

So I think this book is a whole ass mess so I'm sorry but thanks for reading and sorry for the slow updates. And as always stay gold 💞