Chapter 20📍

Bennys pov :

As we see Noah hurt and passed out. I sigh relieve as he opens his eyes and start moving. While alex helps him,since he knows a thing or  too.I see bella in the floor ZhenZhen trying to help her.

She shook her but she just had this look and then slowly started looking around. Then she passed out. I run to her Gabriel pushing me.

"Is she okay ?! What do we do?! ALEXXXX"  Gabriel screamed.

"GIVE ME ONE SECOND IM COMING"before we knew it the alien barged in. Holy fuck.

"I got her" i grabbed passed out bella and put her on my shoulders.

"Its okay babygirl I got you" i whisperd and kissed her forehead

"But please please im begging you...wake up" i say with tears.

She opens her eyes. Just like in movies. Lets just hope this is true love like in the movies.Then it hit me shes awake.

"YOURE AWAKE"

She shushed me.

"can you just hug me tight"

gladly.

I hold her and brush her hair not even caring we are running from a whole big ass alien.

"i got her" Gabriel said. Im not fighting not in front of her.

"Fine" but then they split up.

Damn it.I slide in with ZhenZhen into a bathroom.While darkish,Gabriel,and my princess hid under a ladder looking thing.We knew the alien was coming for us. So we had to go in some sewer thing, it smelled like absolute shit. Maybe not as much as a super hot game day with the boys but pretty bad.We slid in our bodies in the small hole and held our breaths. Lets just say what happened next was death .

That could be me wouldn't it. But most importantly it could bella.

Hey guys ik you're probably like well this is shit. Ik ik but i have a few chapters wrote out its just they are super short.But atleast its something! I fucking love you guys?! 500 READSSS BABYYYY💞🥺ily. And as always stay gold⚾️💞

S a r a h 💞

O r

M r s . V i t a r😈