Chapter 9📍

Bella:
As I woke up my hair a mess.I get up and groan. Monday. I wake up and get dressed :

I brush my teeth, apply a little bit of makeup and run off to grab my toast

I brush my teeth, apply a little bit of makeup and run off to grab my toast. I quickly eat in and grab my backup making in time for me to catch the bus. I run in and sit in the back. Where Bertram is located. I sit down and apply some lipgloss looking  snapped (idk) as ever. He looks at me and gives me a small smile.I nod and he offers me to let him hold me. I smile and giggle. I put my head into him and he wraps me with his jacket. I look at him and his small little red cheeks and adjust his glasses and then the four words came out.

"I like you too"

I smile and fall asleep for the 15 minutes we were in there. I wake up to benny in front of me shaking me. What the actual fuck. I nod and rub my eyes.

"What the hell benny" i said waking up
"No thank you Benny ....okay"he said helping me up
"Wheres Betram"I said
"He left with some chick" He said

That broke my heart

"Oh" I got up teary eyed
"If you dont mind I need to fucking go" i said my voice cracking.
"Rodgers we have first together" He said

"Whats wrong"
"its fucking nothing"
"It looks like youre not okay"
"What im fine"
"Youre starting to sweat"
"What no" i said gassping for air

A fucking attack now.

                              Benny:
There it goes that look. Lost. I hug her she looks so sad.I grab her ,her face on my chest.Why would Bertram leave her.He left for fucking Julie Cat(see what i did there) .I don't think she remembres what happend but when we were getting off Bertram decided to flirt with some girl that was flirting with him. Some hocky girl she pretty and all but clearly has what Bertram wants. Blonde Pretty Athletic and oh yeah blessed.Honestly I see Bertram as thats all he wants and we all know it. Cuz look at bella. But we cant change that.I comfort her and I immediately get pushed out the way.What the fuck. I look up to see Noah holding her.

"The Hell Rodriguez"
"What do you mean you pushed me off her just so you can hug her !"
"She's clearly having a panic attack"
"Oh"
"I swear wtf did you say to her"
"I haven't said shit"

He looks at me and starts shushing her and holding her and rubbing her back. She comes back.

"I'm fine Benny"she said not looking up
"Actually it's Noah"Noah said,I get annoyed
"Oh you,thanks again"she said
"Anytime for you babygirl" he said walking off
She giggles and blushes.
I roll my eyes. And grab her waist.She gives me a confused look but doesn't care.Noah clearly annoyed.Says

"I still have your number I'll text you"he said with a wink.

That asshole. He wanna play that game.

Let's fucking play

B e l l a :
Benny put his hand around my waist.I look at him he starts whispering in my ear.His hot breath making me weak. My heart starts thumping.The same feelings I use to get.fuck.
"I'll take care of you" "you need me I'm here"
"Thanks" I say with a side simple smile.
He's blushing. Awe.Wait what for....Only baseball matters to him.It should only be my worries too.But he makes it so hard.I swear.
We walk off to first and then we run into Bertram wtf. Uhhhhhhhhh you guessed it his ass was walking to his first period. Fucking mad as hell he runs up to benny. Benny confused as hell opens his mouth and says

"What the fuck man"
"You took my girl"
"Huh"
" you're holding her dumbass"
"And she had a anxiety attack, why!?"
"Because of you"

Benny finishes.The room goes quiet and then Bertram throws a punch.oh shit.he get on top of Benny.
(Bertram:italic Benny: bold)
"This is for messing with something that's mine"
"What do you fucking mean"
"You noticed we got tight ever since you messed around with ivy."
"Well Ivy isn't Bella"
"She's better"

They said at the same time.As the continue fighting.

"Can y'all stop" I say around the group of people. Surprised no teacher has come up.

I get up and leave as Noah looks at me and motions me to leave . As I open the door to the main door we decide to skip.I look once and see both of them see me walk out.I give a glare to Bertram. And a disappointed face towards Benny.

"What the actual hell" noah yelled
"Yeah welcome to my life" i nodded with a slight frown.
"Hey dont let them bitches get to you"He said lifting my chin
"All I know is whats his name"he said
"Which one" i let a slight laugh chirp off
"The tall one with glasses" he guessed.
"Bertram" i said with memories flowing down.
"Hey Hey everythings gonna be fine" he said
"NOAH he wasted all of my FUCKING time" i yelled.
"How" he said
"We hung out everyday we kissed before he let me believe he actually liked me" I said with anger.
"HE EVEN TOLD ME TODAY!"I yelled with a tear coming out.
"yeah i saw him with julie" his eyes still on the road.
"...oh...."i said ....what the fuck.
"Fuck em"He said
"Yeah....Fuck em"I said with a little hope.
"don't say that ever again" he joked
"Fuck em" i teased
"You're something else Bella" he said with a small smile in his face still looking at the road.
"Where are we even going" I yelled
"Mall" he said.

We continued to make some funny jokes on our way to the mall. We laughed our asses off about random stuff we found.

"ooOooOooO look a photobooth" i said
"Oh no" he said turning around
"Nope were going" I grabbed him and he gave in.

We make weird faces and finally get our pictures.I see one where we both are looking at each other. That moment was really weird. But okay weird. I cut them up and gave him one with us hugging and one with us sticking our tongues off.
"You looks so adorable"he said giggling

I blush. UGHHHH nope.

"thx you too"I said

And with that we go on his car and drove home since it was already time to leave at school.I smile at him and wave. "TEXT ME" he yells and drives off. I get in and  see the house a mess.  My mom off at work. I clean a bit. I go to my room and pass out.

HEY YEP IM STILL ALIVE! well sorry for not updating ive been busy with work and other stuff. Well im starting to work on my other book called Mine! Go check it out! Thx for reading and as always stay gold.💗⚾️